[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the most powerful being/construction we've ever come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Alduin's_Wall_(Numidium).png (248 KB, 356x394) Image search: [Google]
Alduin's_Wall_(Numidium).png
248 KB, 356x394
Whats the most powerful being/construction we've ever come across in an TES game?

>pic related
>>
File: dwemer.jpg (176 KB, 741x1078) Image search: [Google]
dwemer.jpg
176 KB, 741x1078
>>322029680
Pretty sure you're correct, OP. The Numidium is just about the most overpowered piece of shit ever to exist.

A giant steampunk magic golem fueled by the souls of an entire race of euphoric atheists capable of dismantling reality on such a large scale that gods begin to doubt their own existence.
>>
File: mor-dwemerarmor.jpg (33 KB, 319x564) Image search: [Google]
mor-dwemerarmor.jpg
33 KB, 319x564
>>322030097
OH YEAH it also is built around the literal AND metaphorical heart of a dead god, so there's that too.
>>
File: 52898-1-1397260902.jpg (95 KB, 408x419) Image search: [Google]
52898-1-1397260902.jpg
95 KB, 408x419
Yourself, probably.
>>
>>322030097
I think the sheer concept of Numidium is actually fantastic but that's just my opinion, bro.
>>
>>322030097
Sums it up nicely.
Alduin was *supposed* to be pretty powerful but... In any case, to be fair, it was never more powerful than Numidium, which sort of breaks the "rules" of the universe. If it were sentient, we might have been dealing with *another* Talos (historical note: Talos, in Greek myth, was a statue brought to life).
>>
>>322030290
Don't get me wrong, the Brass God is one of my favorite things about TES too.

I just think it's hilarious how it's fedora is so powerful, it collapses space, time and gods around itself.
>>
>>322030097
Fedoralords so obnoxious they tipped themselves out of existence.
>>
>>322029680
>the nerevarine
>the Oblivion PC
>Skyrim PC

but if not counting those probably Numidium
>>
The real question is how do write an an antagonist for the next game that will top this brass piece of shit?

Alduin and Dagon a shit
>>
>>322030097

Oh is that where the dwemer or whatever went

I never actually figured it out
>>
>>322030579
Man, are we never going to be able to discuss Numidium or the Dwemer again without forced fedora nonsense? Guess that's yet another thing that its awful taint has destroyed. Th-thanks Redditfags
>>
>>322031050
Yep

When invading armies were marching upon the mountain, the dwemer were a bit rushed with their godly super weapon. They used Keening and Sunder to strike the heart of Lorkahn or whatever his name is to alter reality through soundwaves, but hit the wrong chord. Instead of, like, transcending into some crazy god race or something, they accidentally fused their souls into the Numidium.

The only reason that one Dwemer in Morrowind survived was because he was in a pocket dimension when it happened.
>>
>>322031317

So where did god golem go? Just fuck off into timespace?
>>
>>322030282
When you think about it the Hero of Kvatch is pretty much a gary stu.
>>
>>322031464
Yeah, fucking Septim or whoever fucked around with the thing and broke it, and it shattered reality, bringing completely different ends to the story in Daggerfall together simultaneously and uncreated itself.

I think it may have just fucked off to it's own dimension or something.
>>
>>322030282
Skyrim was so fucking dumb
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.