[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any got an opinion on this game? Or the series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 61263_front.jpg (82 KB, 640x905) Image search: [Google]
61263_front.jpg
82 KB, 640x905
Any got an opinion on this game?

Or the series?
>>
>>322026589
Just watch anime, movies, read books, manga
listen to music

Video games are just chores
>>
>>322026589
Load times are slow
Battles are slow
WALKING is slow
Battle system quickly gets repetitive
Linear as fuck (Not that you'd want to explore since everything is so slow)
Story is average
Best girl isn't playable and dies
>>
>>322026589
Below shit tier jrpg
>>
it's that series that tries to lure you in with the art but turns out to be as boring as a offline korean mmo
>>
I remember playing a Magna Carta game on PC a shitload of years ago and it was utter garbage.
>>
>>322026589

I got 99 games on my backlog but MagnaCarta ain't one
>>
>>322026589
Girls are hot, game is shit
>>
>>322026589
I used to watch the opening movie over and over again. Was catchy.

game looked pretty horseshit though
>>
Good art, shit gameplay, shit game. If you want good art, good gameplay but shit everything else just wait for Blade and Soul.
>>
>>322026589

Imagine your most average run of the milk JRPG.

Now make it worse in every way. Don't absolutely destroy it, just slightly worse.

Take your an average load time and increase it by 2-3 seconds.
Reduce the music quality from 192 kps to 128 kps.
Lock the frame rate at 20 fps.
Reduce the options you have in battle by 1.
Give each basic character a slightly annoying trait.
Slow down over world travel slightly.

That's descriptive of the best game in this series.
>>
I finished the whole game and it was shit, ask me anything.
>>
>>322028324
Did you fap to it?
>>
>>322028324

On a scale of beetle dung to camel shit, how would you rate it?
>>
>>322028441
Sure did
http://exhentai.org/g/156279/959a89c0d8/

>>322028490
It's like a dog shit but with small pearls on it, you see the pearls from afar and think "Oh those look nice, why are there pearls buried in the ground" but then you see they're actually buried in shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.