[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: What things you want to see added not removed to the next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: smash.png (59 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
smash.png
59 KB, 2000x2000
ITT: What things you want to see added not removed to the next Smash

>Xenoblade X MC with a different look for each costume and Skell final smash
>Primordia stage/Mira stage
>Takamaru
>Ice Climbers return
>Pig Ganon or Tingle
>Wonder Red with a different Wonder One for each costume including Wonder Director
>Professor Layton fencing and solving puzzles
>Monster Hunter
>A WiiFit and Villager type character or two, probably some brain age thing who knows
>New Mii fighter type
>Improved customization
>Bayonetta 2's opening on the fighter jets and on the train as a stage
>More Melee stages back
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 701x896) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 701x896
Revert Lucina and Doctor Mario into the alts they were supposed to be

Add in Black Shadow to take Ganondorf's old moveset

Redo Ganondorf entirely into a strong trident wielding wizard with magic attacks

Redo Dark Pit into using any of the other classes as weapons in KIU, preferably those he actually used against you ala Silver Bow, EZ Canon, violet Palm,Dark Pit staff etc

Add a new FE rep that is a different fucking class for fuck sake, you have 6 fucking characters that are the fucking same with Robin and Corrin only slightly. Have a fucking flying horse rider or lancer

Paper Mario, with his main gimmick being the copy ability from Paper Jam

Dixie and Cranky Tag Team character

Add a new gameplay mechanic
>>
>>322019236

I didn't finish my sentence

Add a new gameplay mechanic that lets you use ceilings to your advantage of releasing attacks with zero lag automatically after techning or avoiding

Something in general to stop people from banning stages with small cielings
>>
Batman
>>
File: joe.png (1 MB, 740x1200) Image search: [Google]
joe.png
1 MB, 740x1200
Varied FE reps
>Chrom/Robin tag team, swap place like you do in the game when they're paired up

>Axe rep

>pegasus knight, you can get knocked off your horse and have to call for another. In the meantime you have to fight by yourself. This means worse speed and recovery but better agility

Viewtiful Joe to advertise VJ3, NX exclusive
>use Slo Mo, Mach Speed and Zoom as modes like Shulk with the Monado
>when your VFX bar gets empty you go back to regular Joe until it fills up again
>>
>>322018361
Add a fourth kirby crew member, bandana dee or whomever
Mii fighters online
Major balance parity, power (and function) creep is a serious issue when comparing the dlc characters to the vanilla characters.
>>
>grab-teching
>Side Smash and Down Smash out of a dash (since you already can with up-smash)
>Cancel a dash with a crouch
>Jump momentum
>respawn invincibility also ends immediately after attacking
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 250x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 250x343
Promoting offensive playstyles
>>
>>322020929
I want him to turn into a Goron, Zora and Deku using the masks with Down B. Use the Ocarina to heal or buff yourself with neutral. Use Fishing Line instead of hook shot. Etc.

He has potential to not be another fucking clone and I would welcome him if the next director put in some effort like fagurai did.
>>
>>322018361
I would rather have Elma over Cross. Add in Dunban, Jeanne added as Playable characters, Father Balder assist trophy.
>>
>>322018361
>Ice Climbers return

This times infinity.

Also I want little to no cuts from 4 to 5.
Also Bandanna Dee pls Sakuray.
>>
File: 1443996594268.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1443996594268.gif
999 KB, 250x251
Good gameplay
>>
>Vaati
>Linkle (prolly gonna happen)
>Captain Toad
>Paper Mario
>Takamaru
>Chibi Robo
>Inkling
>Isabelle
>Wrestler (from Rhythm Heaven)
>New Pokemon
>Mach Rider
>Doc Louis
>Wolf
>Ice Climbers
>>
>>322018361

>Adventure mode
>Elma w/ FMJ moveset

I don't want much.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.