[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Renegade X
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: harvester.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
harvester.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Why are you not playing this masterpiece right now?
Remember when you played some Command and Conquer game and you said "I wish I could play this unit from first person"?
Well now you can, fucker.

http://renegade-x.com/
>>
>>322007662

did they make it so you can get the tick tank and the walkers outside of those gay ass crates yet?
>>
File: tiberium.png (146 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tiberium.png
146 KB, 800x600
This is how good matches look like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYGW6PAbEGU
>>
>Remember when you played some Command and Conquer game and you said "I wish I could play this unit from first person"?

No? Because that's not why I want to play a fucking rTS?
>>
>Sir, we've been DDOS attacked, what do we do to prevent this?
>I know, let's spam links to the site on 4chan. Don't forget to make it look like obnoxious advertising and not like someone trying to talk about video games.
>>
>>322007662
>still not on Steam
Can't be bothered to update it manually.
>>
>>322007662
So have viral marketing threads become so normal on /v/ that people really think those types of threads are the norm?

I know you aren't actually shilling for this game, but real people don't talk like this and this is a really shitty way to start anything other than a shitposting thread.
>>
>>322007791
Sadly not, but we have SDK available, so we can easily make mutator that would add TibSun vehicles to buyable vehicles.
>>
>>322007662

i am
its ok
>>
>>322007962
OP will still say ''hurr durr so talking about video game is marketing now hurr huur''.
These faggots seem to be from a different planet or they're actual marketers.
>>
that's 3rd person
>>
>>322008453
That's honestly the response I expected. Maybe this is just Poe's Law?

I've seen the internet go from wild west to being run by marketing bots in three decades. This shit feels absolutely surreal.
>>
premium shill
>>
>>322007962

uhhh, is this not a free game?
>>
looks really fucking boring
>>
>>322007962
>Marketing a free game
u wot
>>
>>322009464
I know. That's why I mentioned that I knew that he wasn't actually shilling for it. But he seems incapable of talking in anything but adverspeak or whatever you want to call it.
>>
>>322009118
It can be played both in first and third person.
Both modes are available on foot and in tanks.
>>
File: bz1.png (140 KB, 256x255) Image search: [Google]
bz1.png
140 KB, 256x255
I'd rather play battlezone.
>>
but i'm playing it from time to time
also turn off the post processing, it looks like crap
>>
>>322007662
>Remember when you played some Command and Conquer game and you said "I wish I could play this unit from first person"?
Literally nobody sane ever would buy an RTS and thing "Man, I wish I could play this from first person"
>>
>>322010027
does it still have playerbase?
i would like to try it out
>>
>>322010265
OP here
Turns out I'm insane.
Thread over.
>>
>>322007662
Does this has single player?
>>
>>322010495
You can either play with bots or try short hacked together singleplayer campaign called Renegade X: Black Dawn
>>
>>322010762
Mite b cool, I'll give it a try
>>
>>322010762
Thanks mr advetiser
>>
>>322011091
please, call me shill
>>
When will I be able to play as that thing at 8:22?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_6NSWwgWhY
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.