[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was this game good or do I just have autistic patience for bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: star_wars_the_force_unleashed.jpg (183 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_the_force_unleashed.jpg
183 KB, 1280x1024
was this game good or do I just have autistic patience for bad games?

I miss the real LucasArts
>>
I remember getting hype with the mad tech demos they were showing off. Shame the actual game wasn't good.
>>
I liked it. Had some framerate issues on PS3 though.
>>
>>322003046
That actor(as if I'd be able to remember his name), is an unlikable cunt and I usually like villains.
>>
The first one wasn't bad. The Force powers were great, the story was ok, and the music was amazing. The lightsabers were shit, tho. Overall, 7/10.

The second one was awful.
>>
>>322003046
this >>322003632
The intro as Vader was kinda cool tho, I wish there was a challenge mode where we play as him or something
>>
>>322003852
Fuck that, they should just make a whole game about Vader. Why hasn't Lucas Arts dones this yet? Somewhere between RotS and ANH, during the Great Jedi Purge.
>>
>>322003632
the first one felt like it had more to it desu

unlocking force powers and actually learning the different combos was fun, but the second kind of pulled an aborted Banjo-Tooie where they gave you all the powers right off the bat, but the overall game was much shorter and easier.
>>
I don't understand the hate for this game. It was all gameplay and fan service.
>>
>>322004326
LucasArts as we knew it doesn't exist anymore phambly

>>On April 3, 2013, a Disney representative confirmed that LucasArts would cease to operate as a video game developer. Future video games based on its properties will either be developed by Disney Interactive Studios or licensed to third-party developers.[5] As a result, all of its future internal projects were cancelled, and most of its staff were laid off from the company.

>>However, LucasArts remained open with a skeleton staff of fewer than ten employees so it could retain its function as a video game licensor.[1][72] Disney indicated that the new business model would "[minimize] the company's risk while achieving a broad portfolio of quality Star Wars games."[6][7]

TL;DR Disney is using it as a zombie brand and there's no actual game development going on under LucasArts

Another titan of the industry destroyed Disney and EA
>>
>QTEs
>Garbage combat
>Gary Stu character
It was awful.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.