[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what kind of levels have you been making in Hotline Miami
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hm2.jpg (290 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
hm2.jpg
290 KB, 1600x900
So what kind of levels have you been making in Hotline Miami 2?

Be honest: have you tried to recreate places you know in real life?
>>
I was expecting to be able to add custom characters for custom stories, that might be implemented later but until then who knows.
>>
That looks extremely easy
>>
>>321996302
The beta craps out with any slightly complex level. Top quality programming.
>>
>>321996302
I would be making a level if it didn't crash every time i tried testing it
>>
Made a home inna woods where Jacket meets
beard again. Had to hide a russian in a corner to
play it.
>>
>Beta map creator

How do they expect people to play it now? The game is dead already. Hoping for a re-release with better enemy placement or something to make the game from bullshit to alright.
>>
>>321998849
>a home inna woods where Jacket meets
beard again
honestly, that sounds gay anon
>>321998978
please kill yourself
>>
>>321999013

Fuck you. The game is at maximum average compared to the first one.
>>
dead game confirmed
>>
>>321996302
I NEED TO BUY THIS GAME RIGHT NOW
>>
>>321996859
hammer is the custom character
you can also edit the sprites using an unofficial tool if you really want too
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.