[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they release a update to a game that is 20 years old?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (106 KB, 213x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
106 KB, 213x300
Why did they release a update to a game that is 20 years old?
>>
>>321992979
Because It didnt work properly on PCs made 20 years later.
>>
Cause portugal finally advanced to the computer age
>>
>Age of empires got an HD rerelease and new expansion
>warcraft 3 didn't
It's not fair
>>
File: qr2.jpg (50 KB, 318x317) Image search: [Google]
qr2.jpg
50 KB, 318x317
>>321992979
'cuz they're making AoE 4.
>>
>>321993372
WC3 got the dota expansion anon
>>
>>321992979
you knew exactly what you were doing when you made this thread OP, own up.
>>
>>321993123
Because modern games suck.
>>
I used to think AoEII was a crappy RTS because of the lack of attack+move and poor pathing.

It took me up until 3 weeks ago to actually learn how to play the game properly, etc. It's actually a better RTS than Starcraft ever was.
>>
File: GTA San Andreas.jpg (15 KB, 175x231) Image search: [Google]
GTA San Andreas.jpg
15 KB, 175x231
>hiroshima can't wordfilter WE
>>
>>321992979

Because it's the best RTS and only update would make it alive again and it did
>>
They will never make another AoE, they know they achieved perfection with Conquerors.
>>
That smug face i want to punch him after seeing this meme everywhere
>>
I don't know, why did the postal 2 guys release paradise lost a few months ago?
>>
I know right who plays these dumb old games anymore. It's the penultimate day of 2015 for christ sake!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.