[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assassin's creed 8 will be named "Shadows" It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: AssassinLogo.png (21 KB, 996x1200) Image search: [Google]
AssassinLogo.png
21 KB, 996x1200
Assassin's creed 8 will be named "Shadows"

It will be set in Germany during the Weimar republic (1930's), right in time for the rise of Hitler.

The game will have many little cities instead of just one, like in Assassin's creed 2: Munich, Nurenberg and Berlin. There will also be a level in the trenches of WWI for tutorial purposes in the begining.

The templars will be behind the Nazi party while Rosa Luxemburg will work for the Assassin's. The game will also star people such as Einstein, Fritz Lang and the Kaiser Wilhem.

>You know it will happen and the dubs stand with me
>>
This could actualy be pretty good, provided they don't fuck it up with bullshit tower defense games
>>Looking at you revelations
>>
>iron and blood
noice
>>
We jump from AC 6 to AC 8? That's great!
>>
>>321989563
source?
>>
>>321989563
New Order would be a better title
>>
>DLC mission will be time traveling and stopping Hitler from failing art classes
>>
>>321989974
AC 8 because AC 7 should probably be set around 1900 or something like that. Probably in the Russian revolution, like in some comics they made
>>
>>321989563
Will the mc still wear that dumb hood and jump around like a maniac?
>>
>>321990102
Wow, thanks OP for telling us the setting of the game coming out in 2 years.
>>
>>321989563
Every Assassin's Creed with guns is shit.
>>
>>321990168
He'll wear a Tallit instead
>>
I just want them to go back in time. All this modern shit is ruining everything, why not germany during the HRE? Why not something with more middle eastern again? Why not something that's not Europe? Shit gets dull.
>>
>>321990362
Because muh Historic progression
>>
>>321990434
I was so annoyed when they made that China side scroller type game. They finally chose an original location and had to fuck it up.
>>
>>321990201
Eh this is what I think, not what is adnounced
>>
>>321990168
No. You wear a waste coat with a bowler hat and are forced to walk throughout the entire game.

What would you want him to look and move like in 'Assassin's Creed'
>>
>>321990529

Have you played it? It's a better stealth game than all but the first.

It feels like Shinobi, but admittedly a lot shitter.
>>
File: 1439313905656.jpg (71 KB, 460x380) Image search: [Google]
1439313905656.jpg
71 KB, 460x380
>>321989563
>AC1
A solid game, flawed in many ways, but still brought something new to the table. I don't quite regret having bought it.

>AC2
An improvement when it came to the length and variety, but it still failed to fix everything else. The quality also greatly suffered, it strayed from the path of the first game, and most additions were plain bad. I almost regret having bought it.

>Brotherhood
Rehash with more cancer. I heavily regret having bought it.

>Revelations
Tried to be more than a rehash, but eventually was a rehash with more pointless additions. At least music was good. Glad I pirated it.

>AC3
Fucking garbage, and still failed to fix what was wrong since AC1. Also no more Jesper Kyd, so the music was shit. I regret having wasted time playing.

>AC4
Tried to do something new, but eventually fell flat because it still had the exact same flaws since AC1. I regret having pirated it.

>Rogue
Pure rehash. I regret having wasted bandwidth for it.

>Unity
Fucking garbage and still didn't fix the problems with the first game. I regret having even cared about it.

>Syndicate
Seems like the same shit. I regret having wasted time watching the trailer.

So tell me you flamboyant faggot, why should I even waste braincells over the 10th game of this 8 year old franchise?
>>
>>321990895

So basically you don't like AC, why do you keep playing?
>>
>>321989563
Meiji restoration or no buy.
>>
>>321990758
You must admit that the first Assassin's creed were more realistic about parkour abilities. In Damascus or Rome the characters had to climb slowly, rock by rock finding gripping points to get to the top of any buildings. Now they just hop everywhere as if they were spiderman or something
>>
>>321990895
I agree with the exception that I really liked AC2 and if anyone hasn't played the seriers, that's the game they should play and skip everything else. the only game worth a buy
>>
>>321991029
W
E
E
A
B
O
O
>>
>>321991115

Heck, in AC2 you had to learn most of your abilities.

E.g. in Venice when you see the girl doing the ledge grab and have to learn it.
>>
>>321990895
Why the fuck do you play them then you fucking retard.
no, you shouldn't waste the two braincells you have to spare on a series you hate, you dumbass.
>>
>>321990827
no
It may be a good game for gameplay but I want a good game for exploration, I don't care if it has gameplay of the main series (I don't mind it) I just want a cool new location.
>>
>the templars are the good guys again

Doesn't Ubisoft realize that doing this over and over makes the player unmotivated to finish the game?
>>
>>321991029
this

I've been waiting for that since ac2

after they do that I can completely stop caring about the series

I don't get why they haven't done it yet because all the climbing and city exploration shit is perfect for ninja game

guns fucking suck in the engine
>>
>>321990529
>They finally chose an original location

Yeah, we're just swimming in games about the crusades, renaissance Italy, Turkey, the American revolution, the caribbean, the French revolution, victorian England, etc.

I agree with your point about China being wasted in that game but lets not go too far here.
>>
>>321990979
because he gives games a good chance to be able to have a valid opinion on it. it's like hating on a movie or book without having seen or read it. it makes no sense. why should i hate undertale when i haven't even watched gameplay.
>>
Worst fucking period in history, even worse than the fucking french revolution. I am so sick of the world wars and hitler I can't even put it in words. I hope the studio explodes with them inside if they ever decide to do that.
>>
>>321989563
>there will never be a properly developed AC game
>>
>>321991895
But's it's pretty much only European, in both culture and location. Don't get me wrong, European history is interesting but so is so much of the rest of the worlds history.
>>
>>321990979
>>321991276
So I know what I'm talking about when I criticize them.

Note that I didn't waste my time completing most of these, I just dropped halfway.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.