[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>shit tier social skills >don't speak to anyone online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1438455716683.jpg (95 KB, 563x364) Image search: [Google]
1438455716683.jpg
95 KB, 563x364
>shit tier social skills
>don't speak to anyone online or off
>nobody interested in vidya beyond GTA and FIFA
>never even saw an LAN party before

How do you find people to play vidya with?
>>
Have you tried not being a retard?
>>
>>321970627
You are american?
>>
>>321970843
I am, why?
>>
>>321971050
Ohio?
>>
>>321971214
Nope.
>>
>>321971214
Yeah
>>
>>321970627
>tfw will never have a great lan party
Tried to do that with my normie friends with xboxes
Set up 4 tvs and bought 4 long ethernet cables, but then the friend that was supposed to bring some games we needed didn't show up and it was foiled. Still had a dece time tho
>>
>>321970627
How tf do people make friends on steam? What games should I be playing?
>>
>>321971904
Insurgency.
>>
>>321971772
That remembers me of something.
>graduation trip coming up
>get sorted into group traveling to fuck-knows-where
>fuck that
>stay home
>have to go to school for that week
>first day, first hour
>in some random class, boring as fuck
>remember that some friends who also stayed at home should be here somewhere
>check some of the working rooms we have until i found them
>they all sit there on laptops playing WCIII custom maps
>they even set up a damn sandwich maker and a waffle iron
>said they just told a random teacher they were doing group work and got approved
>join them
>lan party 5 days straight while in school

One of the best weeks i had in school.
>>
You were supposed to find them in your childhood years,high school, or during college. Basically, find friends when you are young. It gets more difficult to find friends (real friends, not just acquaintance like some coworker who never wants to hang out with you outside of work but always wants to talk during work fuck you James) the older you get, and that is basically for anything. Yeah you can find them, but its much much easier to make friends when going to school/class and shit and doing those social club activities. Otherwise you just get people posting on Craig's List looking for friends or a bunch of lonely people (as in no friends, not romantically like me).
>>
>someone disagrees with my post
>goes out of his way to be a dick about it and intentionally misrepresents my argument
>angry for days

I don't think I was built for the real world
>>
File: free shrugs.png (499 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.png
499 KB, 449x642
I tend to stay at a distance in terms of relationships, but I do have the opportunity to play Kirby's Air Ride and Double Dash with online people I know soon thanks to dolphin emulation and really that's all I've ever wanted for the past 13 years.
>>
>>321972449
>they didn't tell you
Pretty douchey
One of my school friends had halo lan in his library study hall. The regular librarian wouldn't allow that but that period was her lunch and the bro physics teacher supervised. I was pretty bummed I wasn't in that study hall
>>
>an LAN
>an
>>
>>321970627
I'll play with you anon. What consoles/games do you own?

I'm not a fan of mobas or war games btw.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.