[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how does /v/ feel about the plot of the metal gear series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Metal-Gear-Solid-5.jpg (139 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Metal-Gear-Solid-5.jpg
139 KB, 1600x900
So how does /v/ feel about the plot of the metal gear series? I'd say that everything up until about the Shadow Moses Incident was great, but afterwards you start getting all the arsenal gear and S3 shit with Raiden and it only goes downhill from there
>>
Retarded but fun to watch.
>>
>>321969793
>everything up until about the Shadow Moses Incident was great

Nigga, you best not be including V in that.
>>
I'd say five is great, if only because it adds in venom snake and shows how ridiculous Kazuhira is/how much of a dumb fuck Huey is. It explains the first two games better and adds a pretty good twist, still keeping Big Boss at his practically mythical state.
>>
>>321969793
Pretty good until tomokazu stopped being a co writer. Kojima without any restraint is pretty much George Lucas-tier
>>
>>321969793
i recently only played mgs 1 and quite liked it. But im scared to explore the other games. Of what ive heared theyre much less realistic and have convoluted plots
>>
>>321971945
I can personally tell you that the plot isn't really to convoluted, the problem comes from the fact that in each game all the characters will just kind of tell you what they THINK is the truth, and then there's a big fucking chain reaction of people potentially telling you the "truth" until you get to the actual truth that comes from one of the two or 3 people that actually know or have experienced everything that's occured (and once you play all the games, those 3 will become pretty apparent).
>>
The plot wasn't worth following as soon as Raiden became the protagonist and Liquid possessed Ocelot through his fucking arm instead of just coming back regularly like any competent writer would have done
>>
>>321971278
>how to spot the Kojimadrone

Fangirls and babbies that played MGSV first made the MGS fanbase even more annoying.
>>
>>321972482
liquid should have never died to begin with.
>>
>>321972718
I know we'll probably never get another Metal Gear game, but I'd have loved one about Liquid/Solidus and their use of child soldiers while in Africa.
>>
>>321972662
> Thinking I didn't start with 2
> disliking 5 because it's actually good and popular
> Being this buttmad.
>>
>>321969793
None of it makes actual sense, it got crazier in each game.

Still enjoyed it, but it was pretty out there.
>>
>>321972718
If they just went with the original "Liquid faked his FOXDIE death" then a whole mess of problems in 2 and 4 would have been avoided
>>
File: inorbit.jpg (74 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
inorbit.jpg
74 KB, 640x400
>>321972913
>starting with 2
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.