[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do girls react when you offer to show them your video game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (61 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
61 KB, 500x355
How do girls react when you offer to show them your video game collection?
>>
Undertale > Girls
>>
File: 1450853113056.png (363 KB, 959x708) Image search: [Google]
1450853113056.png
363 KB, 959x708
>>321964010
The girls are in my video game collection, Anon.
>>
>>321964010
like....on steam?

I only have a normie tier collection of movies, tv, and music, no games
>>
My girlfriend likes it and convinced me to add diablo three to it again, but for console this time

At least she's good at it...
>>
They react how I think they will react, because before I can show them my video game collection, I wake up.
>>
>>321964010
What girls?
>>
I mention I play Pokemon, they start talking to me about it or they ask a question about being too old, kids game, etc.

The ones that talk to me are already taken, every single god damn time.
>>
Never had a female that wasn't related to me enter my house family.
>>
>>321967020
i mean the ones that actually talk with me about pokemon and other video games

but every girl that does approach me is already taken too no matter what situation i have been in
>>
>>321967113

Maybe you should approach women
>>
>>321964010
MARTY? JANET?
WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!
>>
They ones ive met are usually shy and social awkward. But then I find out that they also have a game collection and its better then mine. One of them only nintendo games, another only played rpgs, and the last one just has everything.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.