[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is that one game that you are really good at?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: DEJA VU.webm (3 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
DEJA VU.webm
3 MB, 600x450
What is that one game that you are really good at?
>>
>>321933569
there was this one game that was for some reason on the PCs in the my middle school's library
the objective was to roll a ball down a track into a goal

I was pretty good at it
>>
>>321933569
Fire emblem awakening I guess
>>
>>321933569
The pussy game haha amirite!? High five!
>>
Settlers of Catan with the Explorers and Pirates expansion.
>>
>>321933749
That kinda sounds like a game me and my friends would play at school called WhizBall
>>
File: Soul_Calibur_3_9.jpg (64 KB, 640x493) Image search: [Google]
Soul_Calibur_3_9.jpg
64 KB, 640x493
>>321933569
I'm really fucking good at Soul Calibur 3 for PlayStation 2 maining Sigfried.
>>
A really obscure DS game called Master of the Monster Lair (and strangely, "Dungeons Maker" in Europe for no reason). I fucking beat the game into submission, I think I'm the only person in the world to have 100% the game.
>>
>>321934104
you sigshits are just respective exsuse for eddyfags
>>
File: Guilty-Gear-X2.png (271 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Guilty-Gear-X2.png
271 KB, 640x480
>Play Jam
>Shit all over everyone at the arcade
>Only properly participate in one tournament and kick ass
>Still show up to all the other tournaments
>Get stacked in the roster to filter out all the Sol-Badguy shitters before dropping out because dentist appointment or work or what ever legitimate sounding excuse so everyone else can have fun
>>
I was good enough to beat all of the people in my town at MvC3 back when that game was still relevant. Not that that really means much. I don't have any illusions that I was amazing at the game, but it was cool knowing I could body my friend's friend's friend who they thought was really good

I played a shit ton of Sonic AllStar Racing Transformed. Beat most of the staff ghosts, could never beat the Billy Hatcher one though
>>
Racing games, specially Gran Turismo games.

Also I can speedrun the classic Resident Evils, Silent Hills and Dino Crisis quite fast.
>>
>>321934742
gt1bestgt
>>
Magical Drop 3
I must be in the top 5 or top 10 in the world, I have yet to meet someone who matches my skill in that game, but there's probably some 4 yo asian kid who is better like every other 4yo trained asian kid.
>>
I've been playing games for 20ish years starting with joust on the atari 7800 so I'm just good at games in general I guess. But a few I can recall would be.

I had an online record on mario kart ds of like 250 to 5
COD4 to blops I had kdr's of 3.0 in each game playing search only
Melee I've won locals
I was autisticly good at the THPS games and SSX games

I'm currently trying to get good enough to speedrun Anticipation on the nes on very hard because childhood
>>
File: Bust-A-Move_99_PS.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Bust-A-Move_99_PS.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
I was king of the neighborhood
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.