[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSD fmBoZcYs https://www.yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: pokken.jpg (202 KB, 881x540) Image search: [Google]
pokken.jpg
202 KB, 881x540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSDfmBoZcYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_AEWGhDRvc

>gameplay similar to Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm
>focus attack with "crumple"
>Wii U GamePad required for local multiplayer

It's like they wanted this game to dead in the competitive scene on arrival.
>>
>>321926483
the arcade fightpad is nothing more than a retooled NES pad.

they are not gonna attract anybody other than braindead children.
>>
>>321926483
Dammit Harada
Dammit Nintendo
>>
>>321926483
It's made for kids want to play as Charizard or Pikachu but are too slow for Smash.
>>
It's a fucking Pokemon fighting game, did you think they WANTED it to be competitive?

The Gamepad thing's pretty dumb though.
>>
>competitive pokemon
just give this meme up already
>>
>>321926483
They probably did. Why would nintendo want another autistic fanbase like they have for smash?
>>
File: 1411061556633.jpg (42 KB, 330x315) Image search: [Google]
1411061556633.jpg
42 KB, 330x315
>>321926483
>Wii U GamePad required for local multiplayer
Tekken Team was good they said
Pokken Tournament will be more competitive than Smash they said
>>
The Naruto gameplay here is a lot more varied and the arena is much smaller.
Considering how blocking works and stuff, I'm not totally against it. I do have a problem with Rage+X-factor burst though.
And the gamepad thing is really fucking dumb, no other way about it. They really should've made a 2d fighter instead.
>>
>>321926483
>It's like they wanted this game to dead in the competitive scene on arrival.

So the game could be fun instead.
>>
>>321926483
>>focus attack with "crumple"

Meaning what?
>>
>>321926835
GF or TPC said they wanted it for VGC
>>
>>321927357
That's the same excuse CC2 said for JoJo All Star Battle, and look how it turned out.
>>
>>321927357

Games become competitive when they're fun to play at high levels of play. Essentially you're saying you want a game that's fun only for retards.
>>
>>321927668
They never set out to make a fun or a competitive game, they just wanted to make a JoJo game. And that's exactly what they did.
>>
Game's still gonna get played at every Worlds, it already has its audience.
>>
Even if the game pad wasn't some sort of issue at fighting game tournaments, it's still fucking stupid that you need to use it.
It's a pretty subpar controller at best.
>>
File: broomhilde.gif (53 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
broomhilde.gif
53 KB, 320x240
>>321926483
>the competitive scene

It's like the game is designed to be played for fun and not for some faggots to compete against each other with.
>>
File: 1307455686843 (2).jpg (163 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1307455686843 (2).jpg
163 KB, 5000x5000
>my face when my hands are too big for other controllers and the gamepad fits just fine
>>
>>321928363
unfortunately faggots always ruin a "fun" game.

There's gonna be those who have stupid as fuck twitch names going on twitch looking for "exploits" and trying to put their name on that exploit to get e-famous.

and then if somebody else does that, the name catches on.

even if somewhere in the manual it was a feature that has it's own name, it don't matter, it's Mantix3200omatic, discovered by Mantix3200omatic. all rights go to him.
>>
Probably wouldn't be possible to play this on one screen fairly like with tennis games.
>>
File: babby.png (24 KB, 145x103) Image search: [Google]
babby.png
24 KB, 145x103
>>321928757
And? Unless you're actively looking for things to complain, how does that even affect you?
>>
>>321929274
because faggots like you exist
>>
>>321926483
>Playing fighting games with a wiimote
>He doesn't own a pro controller
Gamepad and Pro is pretty ass though, I hate that for local play, just do split screen like a normal person or have it be like Storm where the camera just follows both players in-fight
>>
Did people not expect the forced gamepad thing? What else would they do, splitscreen? That would be very distracting for a fighting game.
>>
ya'll need to shut the fuck up. These threads are mad by assmad smash players
>>
Even if you say that they did this because they wanted it to be fun instead of competitive, nobody is going to want to go to somebody else's house to use that piece of shit controller. Nintendo fucked up hard.
>>
File: ok.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ok.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>321929385
>>
>>321926483
>It's like they wanted this game to dead in the competitive scene on arrival.
the competitive scene was not gonna play on split screen either
>>
>>321929472
I expected the Tekken Team to have the foresight to know that people are going to want to play this game local multiplayer on the same screen and build the game around that.
>>
File: 1411392355150.jpg (34 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1411392355150.jpg
34 KB, 500x333
>Nintendo
>competitive
I thought people would've taken the hint already by the time the Wii was halfway through it's cycle.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.