[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (24 KB, 396x371) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24 KB, 396x371
how do i even
>>
don't use an elemental weapon, he's extremely resistant to everything
his fire deals magic damage
zweihander, great scythe, and dark bead are all great for getting the tail
>>
just leave him alone
>>
File: amichan.jpg (51 KB, 300x371) Image search: [Google]
amichan.jpg
51 KB, 300x371
how
>>
>>321912917
Stay as close to him as possible, when he rears up for a fire attack, run to his left and start viciously stabbing his ass
>>
you get good
if you're bad at dodging, get a good shield, if you're bad at aiming, get a polearm, run away if you get eyed, but watch out for the flying sweep
>>
>>321913428
I'm using a Black Knight Halberd +5, deals stupid damage (517 actually).
The problem is that he also deals stupid damage and his attacks come out insanely fast, it's ridiculous.

>>321913470
Do i actually gain anything good from him, or its just meh stuff?
>>
>>321914295
black knight halberd is not a special weapon by the time you are at kalameet
black knight halberd's damage is equal to other halberds with correct stats

just fastroll and pay attention dude

he's optional, but you get a better greatbow and a cool greatsword if you cut his tail
>>
>>321914295
Dodge through or towards his attacks. Don't get hit.

It's a fun boss.

You don't really get anything cool for actually beating him, but there's a Titanite Slab in his arena.
>>
>>321913659
Lock on to the body not the head and dodge backwards from his arm swings. When his combo ends run up and smack his arms or his head if its in reach. This strategy works for the first and second phases. In phase 3 don't lock on at all. Whenever he does the jump attack, stop moving right when he leaps off the ground and he'll land without hurting you and you'll be right between his legs. Take whatever opportunities you can to smack his arms and head while dodging his stomps and he should be dead fairly quickly.

There are quicker ways to kill Amygdala but this is by far the easiest and least cheesy. I feel like this is how From intended you to fight it.
>>
>>321914658
>>321915191
Does Flash Sweat make any difference at all?
>>
>>321915917
No, he does magic damage. You can block it, but I don't recommend it because you need like upgraded great shield stability to not get staggered.
>>
>>321915917
>his fire deals magic damage
What do you think?
>>
>>321914295
He drops a ring where you receive double damage from enemies. To die more.
>>
>>321912917
This guy is the devil's own pet.
>>
>>
Kalameet is probably my favourite boss in the entire series. Its just such a good fight and he looks cool as shit I love it.
>>
You'll need to learn to read his attacks. No easy way around this one, sorry.
>>
File: kalameet tail-slam.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
kalameet tail-slam.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>
How do i dodge the tail sweep? Roll forward twice?
>>
Nvm, just beat him.
Pretty fun boss,but some of his attacks are just too fast and random, like that sudden stab with his head and the tail sweep.
The secret is to stay very close to him and strafe to his right side (your left).

Another question, do the Bloatheads actually speak? It kinda sounds like they're saying just gibberish.
>>
>>321918338
Dat ass.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.