[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do e-athletes also take performance enhancing drugs, or just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: peyton.png (106 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
peyton.png
106 KB, 350x254
Do e-athletes also take performance enhancing drugs, or just real athletes?
>>
All the real pro's use adderall.
>>
>>321911181
I remember in my Cyber-Athletes League days they banned speed or other attention drugs.

i think they mentioned energy drinks too. But, they were just on the rise of popularity then.
>>
I hear Adderall is pretty popular.

Probably most stimulants for attention and reaction times.
>>
Wouldn't surprise me if they take beta blockers to remain calm under pressure
>>
e-sport "athletes" also take performance enchanting drugs and a lot of events are starting to check for them
>>
>>321911181
>broken neck
>take drugs to get better
>instead of making these drugs available for everyone shit on the people that fixed their broken neck

american christian "logic"
>>
File: 1433119034021.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1433119034021.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>video game >athletes
>>
He didn't take performance enhancing drugs. He took HGH to help recovery from some pretty severe spinal operations and he still never regained his previous strength.

That said, people who play computer games in money tournaments probably take some kind of stimulant. How else could you stay awake through several hours of Dota?
>>
Anything sugar related could be technically considered a performance enhancer. Chess players aren't allowed to consume any sugar products in the hour before a match and during for instance.

But the more traditional style of PEDs would be things like stimulants or attention focusing drugs.
>>
>>321911731
>Chess players aren't allowed to consume any sugar products in the hour before a match and during for instance.
How is such a rule enforced?
>>
>>321911629
>he was around HGH during his recovery from some pretty sever spinal operations.

just 'cause his wife is an abuser doesn't mean he is m8. calm your shit.
>>
>>321911596
Wasn't he suffering from a debilitating skin condition at the time?

It's not nice to make fun of people like that, anon.
>>
>>321911507
Nah the NFL/Goddell are just fucking retarded. Refs are fucking retarded this year too for all games.
>>
>>321911834
They're usually placed into waiting rooms where they're observed and given only water to drink.

We're talking international professional level though where everything is stricter.
>>
>>321912000
He definitely used HGH to aid his recovery, which was pretty miraculous. I'm OK with it. Peyton is cool and I'm glad I got to see him play another three years of football and tear some shit up while doing it.
>>
>>321912134
He went to Vietnam and caught some kind of degenerative condition. His leg is literally rotting away. The guy can't even walk on the leg now.

Yet somehow the Smash community smells almost as bad as his dying leg.
>>
>>321911181

Real athletes only, because their achievments actually mean something.
>>
>>321912134
He's making fun of how this landwhale can't even crouch down like a normal person to step off the stage, but plops down and squirms. If you're this fat, you might as well kill yourself.
>>
>>321912000
It's pretty obvious regardless of what Peyton says man. I love Peyton, great QB, but it's blindingly obvious especially with the time frame and his neck/spine injury.
>>
>>321912247
I think I'd need some HGH if I was Manning too.
>>
>>321912160
diabetics arent allowed to play chess i guess.
>>
>>321912134
it's called being a fatass
>>
>>321912376
And the reason he had trouble getting down from the stage was because of some kind of disease/skin condition. It's not because he's fat.

Try to read posts before you reply to them, eh anon?
>>
So fat he gets 'beetus gangrene.

Blames it on going to Vietnam. Sure.
>>
they actually drug test apparently
>>
they drink gamerfuel
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.