[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SW:TOR vs ESO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: swtor vs eso.png (578 KB, 1242x500) Image search: [Google]
swtor vs eso.png
578 KB, 1242x500
Poorfag atm but want to play an mmo and own both of these, which should i play? Do people still play these?
>>
File: 1334297555289.jpg (24 KB, 291x364) Image search: [Google]
1334297555289.jpg
24 KB, 291x364
i have a sith inquisitor at like level 40 or something. was pretty fun schooling kids in pvp with muh lightning n shit.
>>
File: nwah1.jpg (28 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
nwah1.jpg
28 KB, 344x344
then on eso i have a lvl 30ish nightingale that was pretty fun as well. never made it very far pvpwise.
>>
I got TESO and played for a while until I gave in and simply accepted it's shit and the age of MMOs is simply past. Theres simply no point in interacting with other players in this game for like ages.
>>
>SW:TOR exists
>there will never be a KotOR 3
>there will never be a KotOR that plays like Jedi Knight

thanks for the reminder shitstain
>>
As someone who has played both, I had more fun with swtor
>>
>>321910345
After watching TFA I decided to get it a shot. The story has been okay, did the party finder thing and got thrown into an instance like 40 levels higher than mine and just got confused.

So now I'm just doing the main story but feel like I'm playing a shit single player game.
>>
they are both very terrible games.
>>
what the fuck is ESO?
>>
thanks for replies fellas.

>>321910139
i know man, i feel the pain. there will never be another kotor =[[[

>>321910540
this is where i left the game. running around doing the story was fun for a while but i need to interact with people to keep me interested. there were like 10 people on the planet i was on at any given time lol
>>
I played TOR last month. You basically have to subscribe or its insufferable. I don't know how it was back in the day but as of now you can purely do class story quests and there's a good amount of interesting decision based side quests.

The stories are varying quality but it's easily the most immersive MMORPG. If you're looking for end game look elsewhere.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.