[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone get this recently? I know the Wii U version is a bit awful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 111131U_bonusLG.jpg (109 KB, 640x406) Image search: [Google]
111131U_bonusLG.jpg
109 KB, 640x406
Anyone get this recently? I know the Wii U version is a bit awful but I've been wondering about getting the Wii version. Are they still selling the launch day edition?
>>
>>321908819
just dl it and play it on dolphin run perfect
>>
>>321908819
Buy that shit
it's a very rare game
>>
>>321909420
I'm fine with buying it, it's the chance that I'll get a reprint without the Wii version that's fucking me up
>>
File: Lara_Croft.png (19 KB, 130x115) Image search: [Google]
Lara_Croft.png
19 KB, 130x115
Its a pity, sold my copy a couple years back and just checked the price now.

>pic related is me destroying the games industry
>>
>>321909957
it came out in 2015 tho
>>
>>321910338
Months, my apology anon
>>
>>321908819
If you're buying the game from a store you could check if the cover has a sticker that reads "Bonus game inside", if it has that then that's the launch day print of the game.
>>
The final boss and the Sin&Punishment level are crap though
>>
>>321909692
your best bet is to ring around and ask. Might get lucky and find someone who cancelled the preorder and they still have it in stock
>>
>>321911148
I live in Ireland, nowhere stocks Rodea as it is. I'll order off the NIS europe store and just cross my fingers.
>>
>>321911062
Chapter 21 and the final boss were awesome, you just suck. You sound like a chick on her period.
>>
>>321911558
Controls in that level are broken
>>
>>321908819
Wii version is fantastic.
>>
>>321911980
>Wii version
Isn't that the original that the publisher chose to use as a packin for their CE?

I read the WiiU and 3DS versions are remakes that butcher the experience.
>>
>>321908819

Gamestop.com is still advertising that it comes with a free bonus game. So... yeah, still available.
>>
>>321912286
Yes, the real game is the Wii version
>>
The fact that the Wii version is the "bonus" game despite being the one that had actual effort go into it is absolutely baffling, but not as baffling as them literally letting a totally finished game just sit on the shelf for three years.
What the fuck was Kadokawa thinking?
>>
>>321911548
send them an email before you purchase to confirm if you are getting the wii version with it. I don't think NIS europe have a bad reputation when it comes to customer service
>>
>>321908819
The Wii version is really good. The Wii U/3DS ports really did enough to make the game crap.
>>
File: 005.jpg (943 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
943 KB, 2448x2448
I had been waiting for this game since it got announced years ago. It was totally worth it.
>>
>>321912286
>>321912861
What's better about the Wii version?
>>
>>321913214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZd5CGZJRdU
>>
>>321913214
>Unlimited Flight unlike the Wii U/3DS Versions
>Better graphics (Hard to believe I know)
>Controls work better with Wii Mote over Gamepad/Pro Controller
>60fps (Wii U is a port of the 3DS version so it's locked at 30fps)
>Power ups make more sense in their placement than how they're utilized in the Wii U version

Those are just a few off the top of my head.
>>
>>321913214
It's the version that Yuji Naka's team actually worked on.
The Wii U version is just a really sloppy, unoptimized port of the shitty 3DS version Kadokawa slapped together.
>>
>Unlocking all the characters and stages for multiplayer
>tfw you know none of your friends or family will want to play the game's multiplayer with you.

I got all this fun I want to share but I know no one wants to play it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.