[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Rainbow Six Siege worth 45 euros? I'm worried that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: rainbow.jpg (863 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rainbow.jpg
863 KB, 1920x1080
Is Rainbow Six Siege worth 45 euros? I'm worried that it's gonna last for 6 months and then die.
>>
>>321902534
i played it on the free weekend

that's about how much the game is worth
>>
>>321902534
>I'm worried that it's gonna last for 6 months and then die.

It's Ubisoft, that's exactly what's going to happen.
>>
>>321902534
>>321902750
Don't listen to these guys, it's going to last 7 months
>>
>>321902534
The game wont die. Also don't go to /v/ for advice everyone here is so jaded and shit on everything.
>>
>>321902969
$5 has been deposited into your account
>>
File: Rainbow Six Siege.gif (4 MB, 363x154) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Six Siege.gif
4 MB, 363x154
>>321902534
I don't think even Ubisoft can stop fuck it up, it's got a good design. Technical issues and price are all that's holding it back.
>>
>>321902534
that is 1/4 of the price I paid for a perfectly fine used car
>>
I think they spent too much on fancy ads/cutscenes for this game. The gameplay demo was enough to sell me on it, it's not like they are going to hoodwink normies eagre for the next CoD with a tv ad.
>>
File: 1450128178600.jpg (2 MB, 5700x3900) Image search: [Google]
1450128178600.jpg
2 MB, 5700x3900
Don't listen to these haters, when the game actually works it's fucking amazing, easily the best shooter that came out this year. That being said the issues with finding games and disconnects are really shitty.
>>
>>321904752
The game itself isn't normie-tier, unless you look at it from a "Hey, it's different from Battlefield/CoD/CS:GO" angle
>>
File: wJKXfLF.gif (2 MB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
wJKXfLF.gif
2 MB, 360x200
>>321904871
To add to what I said, even with the connection issues I still feel like the game is and was worth the $60 I spent on it and I'm thinking about getting the season pass too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.