[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so tell me /v/,why do you think that girls who plays vidya calls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
so tell me /v/,why do you think that girls who plays vidya calls themselfs "girl gamer" ? can't they just use "gamer" as we do ? why do they need to shove the fact that they are girls who plays vidya ?
>>
File: 331.jpg (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
331.jpg
29 KB, 400x300
>>321889789
>filename
>>
>>321889789
>>321890990
samefag
>>
>>321889789
Most of the real gamer girls dont
If they wouldnt say they are girls you wouldnt have made this post in the first place
>>
File: 1450920970626.jpg (45 KB, 532x447) Image search: [Google]
1450920970626.jpg
45 KB, 532x447
Society has conditioned them into a position where they are either automatically girl gamers or people who are extremely opposed to the people who call themselves girl gamers

im a grill gamer btw
>>
I've never met a female gamer who calls themselves a "girl gamer", and I've talked to quite a few girls who play games.

I'm pretty sure the ones who make a fuss about being "girl gamers" aren't gamers at all.
>>
>>321894202
This. Hell the girls I know who play games don't call themselves "gamers" at all.
>>
Something along the lines of "fe" being added to male for female and "wo" being added to man for woman as well as the need to prove something to everyone else either because they were part of a community that was very opposed to girls and/or they believe that all gaming communities are inherently like this.

The thing is, I don't even call myself gamer, I have never used this term because it's weird. If someone asks me what I do for fun I don't say "oh I'm a gamer", I just outright tell them what games I like to play and that gets the point across.

I've seen the same thing reflected in girls I know that play games, they'll just say "oh, I mostly play pokemon or league" or whatever. The idea of referring to oneself as a gamer is largely antiquated because the term video games represents far too many games at this point so it is need to specify.

However the way one defines themselves isn't really an indicator of their legitimacy as a "gamer", if you really wish to quantify this "gamer-ness" you'll need to just ask them what games they play and judge based on that if it is worth trying to talk about what you talk about of /v/ with her.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
>I identify as a "gamer."
>>
>>321889789

because they are entitled to flail their vaginas everywhere they go as society gives them an inherent increased social value compared to men

that's right, a woman can trivialize anything you ever do or say by just going
> MUH VAGINA
>>
>>321895857
Wow that post really did take a lot of thought, I'm proud of you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.