[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Currently about $5 on Xbox How does it hold up at the current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: TFU_cover_art.png (3 MB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
TFU_cover_art.png
3 MB, 1280x1707
>Currently about $5 on Xbox
How does it hold up at the current price?
>>
>>321889078
If he's Vader's apprentice then why is he killing Stormtroopers?
>>
I'd take a little caesars pizza over that pile of crap.
>>
>>321889368
No one can see him.
>>
>>321889368
Because Vader betrays him half-way through the game.

>>321889078
No, it doesn't. I'd pay 3 dollars for it, at most.
>>
>>321889368
Because the game has moral choices and one of the paths leads to founding the Rebel Alliance?
>>
>>321889078
Get it for PSP.

It's a completely different game and loads of fun.
>>
>>321889078
the PS2 version was drastically different and better in everyway. I dont know why they wouldnt just have the same game for all platforms. But i wish they did.
>>
360? Yes, runs well. Avoid PC versions, they're full of bugs and terrible ports.
>>
>>321889736
>holding this outlook
Man, fuck you. The early Harry Potter games were great. On some systems, they were action platformers, and on others they were turn based rpgs.
>>
>>321889736
I think the PS2 and PSP versions must have been the same. For PSP it was a really fun beat em up, with combos, boss fights and was just really good. The PC one was shit, was just full of gimmicks and QTEs
>>
>>321889860
well they did it right than, but no having Pummel for example in the next gen and pc versions of the game is someones big mistake
>>
File: spidermanwebofshadowsps2.jpg (31 KB, 282x400) Image search: [Google]
spidermanwebofshadowsps2.jpg
31 KB, 282x400
>>321889736
>mfw I rented this expecting open world
>>
>>321889976
This is untrue. The PC version is just a shitty port of the 360 version. Same with PS3. Ps2 version is just the Wii version with normal controls. On wii you had more skins and a few more levels, but a different leveling system and different cutscene. 360 cutscenes were more fantastic. On wii pulling down the star destroyer and other major parts were just cutscenes, where as on 360 it was a mix of cutscenes and QTEs. More combo potential was in the 360 version, while more content was in the Wii version. Also backwards hilt holding like advertised and shown in cutscenes was on 360 and not wii.

Jedi temple is visited a few times in wii and not in 360. One guy is killed on wii while only appearing in a cutscene on 360. I think that about covers everything
>>
>>321889736

Sounds like Double Agent. That version was better than the seventh gen garbage.
>>
>>321890668
Is the PSP version something different then?
>>
>>321891025
No, it is the PS2 (wii) version
>>
>>321889078
Its a neat story if youre into star wars. Vader trains a kid to become a jedi killing machine. Force powers are fun too. Basically stormtrooper torcher simulator.
>>
>>321891117
Why did you say 'this is untrue' what did you mean?
>>
>>321889368
he was vader's SECRET apprentice

keyword: SECRET

the empire didnt know about him
>>
>>321891025
Actually, scratch that>>321891117

Is it the Wii version but also the only with the order 66 mission, a duel mode, and historical missions. No proxy boss and I think no Darth maul because of it
>>
>>321891318
You've just spoilt it for everyone thanks anon.

Worst Christmas ever.
>>
>>321891252
When anon said PC was just full of gimmicks and QTEs. Any force power can be said to be a gimmick, but the 360/ps3/PC version had better cutscenes, with only a couple from the Wii/ps2/psp version changed into QTEs.
>>
>>321889368
He was sent on missions to assassinate people or do stuff and often times Stormtroopers were there. They didn't know about him being Vader's apprentice either.
>>
The sith edition has tons of costumes to unlock.
>>
>>321891485
U find that out in the first mission as starkiller silly
>>
>>321891845
delete this
>>
>>321891791
This is true and fun. This thread makes me want to play the games again. Thanks anons
>>
>>321891979
Wish it was still canon. Starkillee had an interesting story
>>
>>321892160
But then that would make the second game canon, which the ending is bullshit.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.