[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why in the fuck is this game so hard when you're playing solo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (12).jpg (320 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (12).jpg
320 KB, 1920x1080
why in the fuck is this game so hard when you're playing solo?
>>
Everything in the game is built around co-op
>>
it's a shit game
>>
>>321878994
Bullet sponge enemies
>>
because you are suppose to revive the crap out of each other, and having multiple players take the heat off you. Trying playing as gaige, her robot will take some heat off you.
>>
play mechromancer
>>
File: 1445572447578.jpg (147 KB, 1333x596) Image search: [Google]
1445572447578.jpg
147 KB, 1333x596
>>321878994
>>
Wanna play together anon? Say the word and i'll haul the cable modem downstairs.
>>
>>321878994
It isn't.
>>
its made for coop. it is possible solo but be prepared for some bullshit bosses.
>>
>>321880163
I'm already level 26 Commando, I don't feel like restarting

>>321879742
you also get bombarded by enemies. Sometimes I get raepd by enemies lower level than me because their are like 15 of them constantly attacking you. The goddamn robots that explode are the worst.

>>321880395
I'm not playing on pc

>>321880701
I've already had a few. I'm at the story mission Where Angels Fear to Tread, I'm just doing all the side quests to level up my character right now. Even some of the side quests are fucking bullshit
>>
>>321880868

Neither am I. 360 here.
>>
>>321881194
sorry anon, PS4 here
>>
>>321878994
my 13 year old brother passed the game 3 times and maxed out assassin and gunzerker with me
how bad do you have to be at this game?
>>
>>321881325

It's cool bro.

>>321881513

Playing by yourself on Ultimate Vault Hunter is shitty, even with gunzerker double wielding his death machines. Shit man I can barely get to BewmBoom by myself even when I slag the fuck out everything.
>>
>>321878994
go BB psycho and solo raid bosses

that is if you got the goty edition
>>
Its a horrible game, I honestly don't see how anyone likes this shit. The plots are awful, characters are dumb, humor isn't good at all, nothing is special about the gunplay, it takes almost no skill. Fuck off normies borderlands is shit
>>
>>321878994
I've only ever played solo,no friends etc,I've only had trouble with a couple raid bosses.
>>
>Tfw played Zero by myself
God fucking damn that was difficult, thank God for Kreig
>>
>>321882745
Wish they wouldn't have cut his long rambling speeches, I liked those.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.