[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Lego games any good? I'm kinda interested in Lego
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: lego.jpg (118 KB, 700x348) Image search: [Google]
lego.jpg
118 KB, 700x348
Are the Lego games any good?

I'm kinda interested in Lego Harry Potter, Lego Star Wars and Lego Lord of the Rings.
>>
>>321876181
They are fun if you're kid or teen, and only on splitscreen with a family member or friend.
I still enjoy it, though.
>>
>>321876626
How's the difficulty? They are piss easy, right?
>>
I hate lego games because it's nothing related to lego
>>
>>321876181
They're fun but I got franchise fatigue pretty quickly cuz they're all more-or-less the same.

The last lego game I really enjoyed was Lego Chima funnily enough. Original and interesting setting, removes story/free play so you always play levels with all characters unlocked, large open hub world. All of the recent Lego games are literally just that but with a licensed franchise attached.

Go play whichever Lego game matches your favourite franchise.
>>
They're basically all the same game, point A to point B platformers that are really heavy on collecting shit. They're alright. Harry Potter has less combat and you wander around Hogwarts between levels. In LOTR you wander around a big ol' middle earth between levels
>>
Lego Marvel Heroes is the best one in my opinion
>>
>>321876695
Oh absolutely babby's first vidya easy. The only penalty for dying is losing some collected currency, and there's no penalty for using cheats once you unlock them. I just rush to get the currency multipliers and just leave them on.
>>
I think if you play Lego Marvel you don't have to play any of the other ones.
>>
Lego batman best
>>
Lego Lord of the Rings is cool, and the best Middle Earth exploration game outside of LotRO
>>
>>321876181
You have to accept the fact that they're made for kids, but they're pretty fun, especially if you have someone to play with. Lots of LEGO humor like people nonchalantly ripping other people's arms off
>>
>>321876181
Just buy whatever franchise you like the most. Gameplay is the same but the games get faster the more the produce. For example Lego Star Wars is incredibly slow with the blaster shots and patethic flying/hovering of the astromechs/Boba Fett compared to continuing laser beams, rockets and full on flying of Iron Man in Marvel.

It´s a wild ride for kids. They have no real challenges, the hardest is some of the optional stuff like speedrun minikit hunt mode in Lego Star Wars and those shitty hub world races in Marvel and Hobbit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.