[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games you just cant get into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: witcher.png (37 KB, 677x115) Image search: [Google]
witcher.png
37 KB, 677x115
pic related

Bought it expecting to get Fallout set in medieval times and was thoroughly disappointed.
I had to read a lot about what happened in W1 and W2, plus a summary of the books, and
still I dont fully understand whats going on in the story. Nothing in it really appeals to me,
its repetitive, takes a lot of time to figure out how everything works, and every time I feel like
playing an RPG, I just go to Fallout instead of this game (inb4 Fallout hate).

I recognize that its a good game, but maybe the medieval setting just doesn't appeal to me
since ive always preferred gun based combat over melee based combat.
>>
>>321872027
You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded. Sorry.
>>
Souls' series. I'm assuming i'm just retarded and casual - i just don't like the games.
>>
Souls/Bloodborne

I just don't have the patience for it
>>
Sounds more like you're confused by anything that isnt a straightforward loot n shoot to me
>>
>>321872027
Witcher 3 took a while to really grasp me. I think I played like 10 hours before I started enjoying it. But the next 140 hours flew by and I loved every second of it.
>>
>Bethesda shit
>RPG
>>
>>321872027
>Bought it expecting to get Fallout set in medieval times and was thoroughly disappointed.

Who fucking told you it was gonna be like Fallout? Are you retarded?
>>
>>321872354
>>321872226
This. Bought DS and Bloodborne but couldn't get in to them, got about half-way through each and just stopped playing.

It's not something I'm interested in.
>>
>>321872357
No I understand a lot of the stuff in the game after watching
like 2+ hours of videos explaining it, but after going back to it
I just said "Whats the point", it felt like a chore for me to learn
all this shit and I would honestly rather do real work over
playing W3.

It is my first Witcher game though, and I dont usually play
games with this level of complexity in it.
>>
>fallout muh fallout, fallout rage lol

Kill yourself, go back to r/gaming idiot
>>
File: 1436959959042.jpg (43 KB, 592x448) Image search: [Google]
1436959959042.jpg
43 KB, 592x448
>>321872027
Thief 1, I just can't
>>
KotOR 1.

I finished 2 no problem and loved it but 1 is just to slow for me
>>
>>321872582
Well its an RPG, it has crafting, it has branching stories, and its set in
medieval times. I enjoy the Fallout games so I figured I would enjoy
this one.

I knew going in that it wasnt going to be EXACTLY like Fallout but most
of my friends that liked Fallout also recommended this game.
>>
>>321872732
Fallout is objectively a fun game though.
>>
>>321872430
Im gonna give it another session today and get
another 5 or so hours into it, maybe it will click
with me.
>>
Souls
if game is so challenging then the gameplay should be flawless. It's not and the most challegning shit is fighting with the shitty controls and animations
>>
>>321873071
The new one is objectively shit and the obsession of all the normie realm
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.