[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so hostile to me in games? I treat them equally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Female-Gamer.jpg (205 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
Female-Gamer.jpg
205 KB, 780x520
Why are women so hostile to me in games? I treat them equally with men. Do they expect me to kiss their ass like they deserve it automatically?
>>
Why are threads so shit on /v/ - video games? I browse them equally with the other boards. Do they expect me to take their bait like they deserve it automatically?
>>
>>321867609
>Do they expect me to kiss their ass like they deserve it automatically?

uh yes? duh? are you some kind of virgin?
fucking idiot...
>>
>>321867717

woman detected
>>
>>321867749

Yes but look. They try to be vicious gamers that kick your butt. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>321867609
>Why are women so hostile to me in games?
Women are violent beings. I've been there...they're cruel, even to their women friends.

>I treat them equally with men.
You nees to give them male priviledge and treat them like women.

>Do they expect me to kiss their ass like they deserve it automatically?
Yes.
>>
>>321870367

That sucks and it's for cucks.
>>
>>321867609

Check out my dubs while we wait for your shit thread to get nuked
>>
File: 1446414783084.jpg (185 KB, 562x506) Image search: [Google]
1446414783084.jpg
185 KB, 562x506
I always thought it was because I'm just an edgy faggot
it probably is for the most part but females seem to reserve a special place for me in their contempt

>tfw can't ever be a close beta orbiter to a potential qt online
i don't know how it feels
>>
>>321870773

Fuck you girl.
>>
>>321867609
they are pretty aggressive yeah
noticed that as well
particularly the slackjawed ones who talk like carl pilkington
>>
MAN I LOVE COMPLAINING ABOUT WOMEN

BETTER START ANOTHER THREAD ON /v/ - Video Games SO I CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM EVEN MORE

LET'S SUCK COCKS BROS
>>
>>321872356

> white knighting so hard like a cuck
>>
>>321872950
>memes
You know to white knight there has to be an actual woman around, right?
>>
>>321867609

> like they deserve it automatically

unlike you, they have a warm wet fuckhole between their legs so yes, they deserve it automatically
>>
>>321870367
*especially to their women "friends".
>>
>>321873185
Nah there doesnt need to be, fag
>>
>>321873252
>unlike you, they have a warm wet fuckhole between their legs

You need to watch more prison movies.
>>
File: 1965.jpg (192 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
1965.jpg
192 KB, 810x1080
>>321870367
its not only human females that are aggressive, its literally nature, just look how female cats, dogs or whatever are more aggressive than their male equivalent, some bugs, spiders, snakes even eats their partners, thats the rule of nature
>>
>>321873847

They got to eat to make babies.
>>
>>321874897
if not marriages we would end just like them
>>
Women are honestly terryfying they have so much power to control everyone they want.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.