[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (220 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
220 KB, 1920x1080
Why did no one tell me about this game?

It is so much better than the knock off uncharted bullshit
>>
>>321866442
we didnt tell you because we dont like you anon.
>>
>>321866442
the game is decent, i got 100% on it in a couple of days.
>>
It's not even a Tomb Raider game.
>>
>>321866442
* tits: check
* tombs: check
* raids: i guess

It is a tomb raider game
>>
>>321866858
Neither are the current Tomb Raider games
>>
>>321866985

Also true.
>>
>>321866840
How is it compared to guardian of fun?
>>
>>321866982
Her tits aren't really that big in this one, or at least don't look so in game

Seeing as they are appeasing idiots with the other one they should just go hard on sex appeal with this
>>
Because the game is basically unplayable if you do the multiplayer, which is basically where the entire fun of that game comes from.
>>
>>321867193
>which is basically where the entire fun of that game comes from.
Puzzles, platforming and twin stick shooting on your own isn't fun?
>>
>>321867037
It's shit because the multiplayer is broken 5 mins into the game and they chose to ignore the complaints since release.
And the new controls are awful.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.