[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games do you play when you're depressed /v/? do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
What games do you play when you're depressed /v/? do you play videogames when you're down and out? if not then what do you do to get away from life?

I'm not here for feels, only for vidya to escape them.
>>
sleep
>>
>>321866156
Insomniac. Would love to but I can't sleep unless i'm doing something physically exhausting or have been awake for a couple days
>>
>>321866117
Russian roulette.
>>
>>321866225
Hahaha, fag. Do you have clinical depression or just regular right now?
>>
I play crossdressing
>>
>>321866292
Unsure, Haven't gone to a doctor because I believe it's regular run of the mill sadness though. I'd think I'd feel less apathetic if I were clinically depressed.

>>321866324
I don't get this honestly, the idea of hairy men wanting to fuck you turns you on?
>>
>>321866465
You need a man to make you happy anon, that's the only way
>>
>>321866661
being gay is for faggots though, anon.
>>
>>321866465
>Unsure, Haven't gone to a doctor because I believe it's regular run of the mill sadness though. I'd think I'd feel less apathetic if I were clinically depressed.
I'm going to say it's not clinical based on what you said, though not in the way you think.
>>
>>321867059
I'm curious on what you're hinting at anon but I'd like to hear video game suggestions
>>
>>321867734
We Love Katamari
>>
bumpin for S A D B O Y S
>>
>>321866117
Something hard and intense or flashy to get my mind off everything. Bullet hells and the like. I always have a little ritual and feel a bit better after fighting a difficult boss.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.