[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bought a wii u in november and I've played it a total of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Regret.jpg (360 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Regret.jpg
360 KB, 1000x667
bought a wii u in november and I've played it a total of 3 times. It's the worst console I've owned and it's the biggest buyers remorse feelings I've ever felt.

for reals you gotta LOAD into system settings - it literally takes 5 seconds to open menus in the fucking OS. the main screen is filled with "miis" that you CAN'T FUCKING REMOVE. It's LOUDER than a ps4 because the little turbo fan is going full fucking retard 100% of the time.

jesus christ I deserve to be shamed and spit on for buying into the wii u meme.
>>
>>321855245
>he owns a PS4

That's what you should be ashamed of.
>>
Xbone menu is even slower than wii u, and it has even less games. Don't feel so bad.
>>
>>321855245
If you're being legit, then who cares? The things you brought up are just nitpicks. What matters for a Wii U buyer is the games. Which ones did you get?

If you're trolling, then you are a terrible one. Do something original; there are actually decent ways to troll people.
>>
>>321856034
>the clunky, slow interface, and how loud it is should not matter

You drones will literally defend anything.
>>
Buy Wonderful 101, its the best game of the past 5 years.
>>
I got xenoblade and mario maker. there's so much motion blur in xenoblade I feel legit nauseous after playing it for more than 20 minutes. also the disc drive IS SO LOUD, holy shit. going into NLA and the entire console spazzes out. want to go digital? well FUCK YOU, the console only comes with 32GB

and I can't even adjust the sounds in xenoblade because there are NO FUCKING SOUND OPTIONS. I guess the devs were too busy getting it to run on this piece of shit hardware that they actually forgot all about it. patches? of course there's not going to be any patches, 90% of the nintendo playerbase are on the regular edition where one single savegame will take up 50% of your entire disc.
>>
>>321855245

If you bought a Wii U at any point other than the first three months where it was possible to believe the console might be viable or a real platform-- you deserve what you get.

It's not like you didn't have the knowledge that it was a stupid shitty under-powered console that was being bailed out on because it sucked.

Nintendo is likely to become a publisher rather than a console producer, which is great because other than NES/SNES and handhelds they do not make good consoles.

N64 sucked. GC sucked. Wii was the worst most gimmicky shit ever (and didn't generate a sustainable following). Wii U was a death knell.

I doubt they have the will to make another living room console.

But buying the Wii U is just an uneducated thing.

The only way it is a smart purchase is if you know you want the existing library.

I think that makes you a faggot because the games are kiddie shit with no depth-- however, you would still be a smart rational person if you wanted those games.
>>
File: 20121226020818092.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20121226020818092.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>bought Hyrule Warriors last week
>60hours deep and not even done with the first adventure map
Sucks that you're a dumb faggot that buys shit without knowing what he even wants, OP.
>>
>>321855245
Get a PS4.
>>
File: 1272097475833.jpg (212 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1272097475833.jpg
212 KB, 1000x750
>>321855245
/v/ really will find any reason to complain.
>>
Xbox One and PS4 have god awful OSs too. Fucking 3DS and Vita's Os trumps all the home consoles and it's fucking embarrassing.
>>
File: 1451005765354.png (1014 KB, 1155x1550) Image search: [Google]
1451005765354.png
1014 KB, 1155x1550
I bought a wii u just for splatoon.
i fucking love this shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.