[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games you want to see remade/remastered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: sc5.png (148 KB, 250x262) Image search: [Google]
sc5.png
148 KB, 250x262
ITT: Games you want to see remade/remastered
>>
None of them. Graphics fags are the worst kind of people.
>>
>>321851597
Well, half of it is about convenience desu. My Dreamcast died and I don't really like fucking around with emulators, plus the original SC5 is largely FMV so can't easily be ported.
>>
Holy shit, I never realised SC5 got a PS2 port. I never owned a PS2. I'll have to investigate.
>>
File: 1M2BpNc.jpg (133 KB, 1024x745) Image search: [Google]
1M2BpNc.jpg
133 KB, 1024x745
>>321851787
>not just buying another dreamcast
myniggayoujustgotroasted.tiff

Never played SC5 but have an SD card adapter for DC. What's it even like?
>>
>>321851787

Picking up an old console on e-bay would be cheaper than a new release, and emulators would be less work than either. You're just shit.
>>
>>321852345
Well, my old one was chipped and I have no fucking idea where I'd get another chipped one.
>>
File: f2QYPrF.jpg (18 KB, 373x344) Image search: [Google]
f2QYPrF.jpg
18 KB, 373x344
>>321852461
>chipping a dreamcast when models at and before september 2000 had full open homebrew out of the plastic wrapping using cd-r burned dics

why.
>>
>>321852440
Any remake would be higher resolution and widescreen. It'd be sweet.

>>321852345
SC5 is sexy Parappa the Rapper.

>>321852738
Yes, I know. The chip was for multi-region without fucking around with disc-swapping.
>>
>>321852875

>Graphics fags are the worst kind of people.

You're a shitty human being.
>>
>>321852996
No, you're a moron. Developments in videogames have always gone hand-in-hand with the drive for more impressive graphics. There is no shame wanting to play a game looking at its best, especially one that relies so much on its aesthetic like SC5,.
>>
>>321853302

There's a lot of shame, you're just too stupid to recognize how shitty you are you awful piece of shit.
>>
>>321853458
I'm not going to have some shitty kid rant to me about the merits, importance and impact graphics have had on games.
>>
>>321853724

Are you attempting to make my posts for me, graphics fag? Graphics have no merit, importance or impact. Grow up.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.