[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS NOT THE EAST OR THE WEST SIDE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
ITS NOT THE EAST OR THE WEST SIDE
>>
>>321849840
How old is that now?
>>
ITS NOT THE DARK OR THE LIGHT SIDE
>>
NO ITS NOT
>>
>>321849916
15 years since the original, 11 since the special edition.
>>
>>321849916
Roughly 8-9 years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=493ljyoox6o
>>
File: 1450771021445.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450771021445.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
ITS NOT THE NORTH OR THE SOUTH SIDE
>>
NO ITS NOT
>>
ITS THE DARK SIDE
>>
WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR WE GOT DEATHSTAR
>>
YOU ARE CORRECT
>>
What is thy bidding my master?
>>
What does Sheev smell like?
>>
OOOOOOOO why'd you slice off my hand
>>
>>321850650
>sign up for the imperial stormtrooper corps to impress the girls back home
>end up on sheev bath duty
>go home on leave
>get asked how the suppression of the rebellion is going

wat do
>>
ITS NOT THE VIDEO OR THE GAMES
>>
>>321850982
>not enjoying having mad bantz with the emperor while you scrub his pee wee
>>
File: Sheev attack.webm (2 MB, 950x404) Image search: [Google]
Sheev attack.webm
2 MB, 950x404
>>321850650
Unlimited power.
>>
>>321851198
>so I threw the senate at him
>>
Wll there's something I must reveal then
>>
>>321851407
>Yeah the WHOLE senate
>>
>>321851383
This fight and the Grievous fight should have been so much better. Sheev kills those three jedi masters two quickly.
>>
KNOCK HIM OUT THE BOX LUKE
>>
>>321850982
>>321851198
Pretty sure he had Mara Jade to scrub his cock.
>>
it's not vidya either fuck off
>>
>>321851196
>>321853067

Whats it like to have been born in the year 2000
>>
>>321852950
Sheev has his prized loli. Good for him.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuzmzXfj2E0
>>
>>321849840
>ITS NOT THE WII OR THE PS4
>NO IT'S NOT
>ITS NOT THE PC OR THE XBONE
>NO IT'S NOT
>IT'S NOT VIDYA
>YOU ARE CORRECT
>KEEP FRONTIN' THE SHITPOSTING
>TO ALL YOU MEME HATERS OUT THERE
>WE'LL BLOW YOUR TOPIC UP
>WHAT S.M.H. ARE WE T.B.H.ING MY MASTER?
>ITS A BLAST SIR, OFF TOPIC WE'RE AFTER
>WHAT IF IT COULD BE TURNED TO THE MEME SIDE?
>YES, IT BE A POWERFUL ALLY
>WITH ALL THE MEMES WE RELY
>IT WILL JOIN US OR DIE
>WE GOT PEPES(RARE)
>WE GOT PEPES(RARE)
>WE GOT PEPES(RARE)
>WE GOT PEPES(RARE)
>>
>>321852660
Seriously.

>We're going against the Sith lord puppet master that's been pulling the strings behind this whole war.
>Jobber one and jobber two, you're with me.
>Oh and Kit Fisto too so you die like a bitch.
>>
In case you guys didn't know Shabby Blue released his Order 69 set.
>>
THIS IS ADMIRAL BIATCH TO BASE CAMP
>>
This is admiral Biatch to base camp
The storm troopers have gone on strike and I have no experience with kinda of shit
Who should I call?
>>
>>321849840
IT'S THE V TO THE A TO D-E-R, THAT'S VADER!
>>
File: 5grLdBx.jpg (20 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
5grLdBx.jpg
20 KB, 512x512
I AM KILLING NIGGERS I AM KILLING NIGGERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L36m7PpGriE
>>
YODAA WHY YOU BEIN A PLAYA HATER
YOU KNOW I STILL MUST CONFRONT LORD VADER
>>
Bentframe.
Not Weird Al.

At least now I can take solace in the fact that people are pretending now, but back then I couldn't. People were just willingly ignorant.
>>
>>321853384
>>Jobber one and jobber two, you're with me.
lol
>>
File: vGcgX4t.jpg (16 KB, 720x613) Image search: [Google]
vGcgX4t.jpg
16 KB, 720x613
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhsOW-_TwfU
>>
>I know that you might be afraid
>That's why you've got
>Lots of thermal grenades
>Sure they're useless when get are around
>But hey, that's when Vader throws down!
>>
>>321850967

I remember playing the OOOO part over and over and dying of laughter
>>
>>321853281
I laughed
>>
>>321856324
But Luke, not ready are you.
>>
>>321852660
Here's how that fight should've gone down.
> first episode 2, don't show dooku using force lighting and instead make it a surprise reaction to windu that he can block it with his Saber.
> instead of him jumping, have the two sabers come from his statues behind the jedi killing two instantly. Mace retreats back into hallway. Fisto is fighting one Saber as sidious walks towards mace. We see sheev with a wave send the two sabers into the back of fisto.
>>
>>321858881
> instead of him saying to yoda "I've been waiting a long time for this moment..." do it now for a more powerful moment.
> skip now to anakin realizing he needs to rush over
> now back to fight, but only show thar window break and sidious talking to mace about feeling the dark side in him and looking forward to a "new more powerful apprentice"
>>
>>321859165
> mace comments "I'll never join, you the oppression of the sith will never return"
> sheev- "I desire a far younger apprentice, on more powerful" as their blades are locked. Remember, not really showing sidious fight, less is more, think jaws
>>
>>321858881
>Sheev force fighting with two lightsabers
This would have been infinitely better.
>>
>>321859368
> mace comes to the realization that he means anakin as he senses him getting closer he turns towards the door he whispers "Skywalker"
> sidious pushes back against mace and tosses freely his Saber making it look like windu is about to assassinate Palpatine as anakin actually runs not walks into the room
>>
>>321858881
>>321859165

Thank god neither of you had anything to do with the movie.
>>
>>321856935
One of the greatest BTFO moments of this year
>>
Can we at least to try and talk about video games?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC7C1y4yTKA

This is my favorite star wars game but It might be the nostalgia effecting my judgement.
>>
>>321859593
Couldn't have made the pieces of shipping any worse
>>
>>321859579
As sidious is saying he's too weak and windu is about to strike, show a hidden lightsaber slowly creep down Palpatines sleeve like in the treason kill everyone scene. This indicates to the audience that he's not defeated and if anakin doesn't stop windu, Palpatine can defend himself but playing up the ruse to Skywalker
>>
File: Emperor5.jpg (219 KB, 1920x818) Image search: [Google]
Emperor5.jpg
219 KB, 1920x818
>>
>>321859593
Yes instead show a spinning old guy move at a snails pace take out 3 jedi masters on the Council in just 5 moves and have a super imposed head of McDiarmid on another guy. Add in a bunch of oddly timed jumps. On top of this, let's not talk during moments where we'd expect it like dooku about to be beheaded (let's just stare for 40 seconds back and forth)
>>
Is robot chicken the most rewatchable Star Wars parody?

http://youtu.be/OfgU1pZ0gos
>>
>>321860120

Your assumption that it can't be made any worse implicates groundless overestimation of your personal taste and ability.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.