[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soup /v/. Five hours into this and I'm loving it. Some guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: morrowind_logo-ukulele.gif (219 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
morrowind_logo-ukulele.gif
219 KB, 640x480
Soup /v/. Five hours into this and I'm loving it. Some guy recommended the MGE mod which also has widescreen support. However, those it still have the vanilla feel of the game? I don't wanna install some autist mod with massive amount of bloom and lens flare.
>>
>>321834252
shut up NERD
>>
>>321834252
>>/vg/
>>
>>321834796
Are you autistic. Op can make this thread here.
>>
>>321834252
Morrowind is great; but this isn't the place for logical discussion. This is a place for hollow, scarred child men to vent their frustrations.
>>
>>321834976
>Morrowind is great
It really isn't. Daggerfall is superior.
>>
>>321834252
You can choose what you want when you install MGE
>>
>>321835268
So I heard, will try that after Morrowind. Had some crazy shit like prostitues, nudity, insane quests that would probably be considered "problematic" and so on. Although the game has aged badly. Same went for Fallout 1 and 2 where you could kill children and fuck whores. Too bad games today are infantilized and doesn't touch on adult stuff.

>>321835374
Also asked in /vg/, they recommended the same shjit. Downloading now.
>>
>>321834252
I used MGE to add widescreen and increase the view distance, didnt change anything else. Perfect game.
>>
MGE has shader support but you don't need to use them. Same for distant lands, you can extend the draw distance but you don't need to. I just use it for widescreen resolution
>>
>>321835268
>Superior game
>With that Dungeon Map

wew lad I hope you like not finding that guy cause he isn't in the one room you didn't check which you have almost no hope of finding on the map.
>>
>>321835784
Vanilla draw distance is horrible.
>>
>>321836065

I don't like extending it too much, makes the world feel really small. Maybe two or three cells
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.