[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking back, was this at least a decent horror game for the price?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Looking back, was this at least a decent horror game for the price?
>>
The original was solid. 2 was playable and the rest were worse than the originals imo.
>>
>>321825367
I thought 4 was genuinely pretty intense if you actually tried.
>>
>>321823794
Only Rat kids play this shit now.
>>
>>321825367
This
Although /v/ will deny it because it became popular.
>>
>>321823794
1=4>3>2
>>
>>321825497
>Rat kids
Fuck off indio spic

Fucking neo-/v/
>>
>>321825752
What's the matter,Sissy white boi? did your waifu got LATINED or what?
>>
>>321826024
She sure did, by myself, I'm a spic. Vete a rayar paredes o algo pinche indio.
>>
Tbh I think its pretty creative and managed to scare me a little. I can only comment on FNAF 1, tho, since its the only one I played.

But there are way better cheap horror games out there, such as Cry of Fear, DreadOut, Afraid of Monsters, Penumbra: Black Plague...
>>
>>321823794
1 was ok, kinda spooky in a stressful way.

2 was an unfun clusterfuck that was just frustrating and not spooky in the least

3 was somewhat enjoyable but also not spooky in the least

4 was definitely a good, spooky game for the price

4 > 1 > 3 > 2
>>
Good games, bad fandom, shitty second game fuck fnaf2.
>>
I liked how the first game literally came out of nowhere and managed to be decently scary. Too many sequels made too quickly kinda ruined the series, though. 2 was a bad game, but did a nice job of fleshing out the story. Everything past that was unneeded garbage.
>>
I loved fnaf
then again, I completely avoided the fanbase save for a few youtube videos
and I also only played 1-3 on an iPhone
probably the best iOS games i've played, but that isn't saying much.
good jumpscare simulator.
>>
>>321826170
beaner powers are nice
>>
File: 1450188715979.jpg (104 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1450188715979.jpg
104 KB, 500x667
>>321825497
>Rat kids
You must be 18 or older to post here.
>>
Hopefully Scott will get around to make unique shit now that he's finished milking this.
I want to see him make more original characters instead of more serial killer animatronics.
>>
Was it all a dream?
>>
>>321831221
He's said he's done with the franchise after FNAF World so soon
>>
>>321832181

I thought 4 was supposed to be the last.
>>
>>321833032
4 was the last "canon" game. FNAF World is a sidestory and an RPG.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.