[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /v/ looking forward to Black Desert or Blade & Soul?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 20151015082415a0e86ff2atwtza3i.jpg (105 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
20151015082415a0e86ff2atwtza3i.jpg
105 KB, 640x453
Is /v/ looking forward to Black Desert or Blade & Soul?

Both? Neither? I haven't decided which one I'll play, though I'm sure both will be disappointing to some extent.
>>
>Korean shit with no end-game asides grinding weapon materials, guild sieges, or grinding to infinity to get more skill points

Who fucking cares?
>>
>>321805615
Is black desert censored to hell too?
>>
>korean mmo
theres literally never been a good one
>>
File: 1439170063102.jpg (91 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1439170063102.jpg
91 KB, 1024x576
>Boring and linear gook MMO with 40-man tank and spanks
>Boring and linear gook MMO that somehow got a competitive scene
>>
I was looking forward to blade & soul but after watching it a while I already lost interest
>>
None.

No korean MMOs are worth anyone's time.

>BUT MUH TREE OF SAVIOR
>>
B&S if you have no intention of ever doing anything social and just want your dose of daily quests a la WoW with oily legs/tits and fashion whore a lot.

BDO if you don't mind the literally endless grind and ultra dumb npcs, and accept the game is just about crafting and pvp while the pve is just there as a filler.

Honestly there's nothing to decide, B&S is free, if you were thinking of playing BDO you'll have to pay regardless fo what you choose, there's nothing stopping from trying out both if you were willing to buy BDO anyways.

BDO has a higher skillcap and can get tiresome for prolonged periods of time.
>>
>>321807147
>too

How is BnS censored?
>>
>>321809559
Quests were rewritten to be less "problematic". The main storyline was rewritten to be less of a gray "deciding what vengeance is worth to you" and more just "GOOD GUY VS BAD GUY". Plus they censored the Female Gon smallclothes.
>>
>>321810235
I dont get why people are all of a sudden getting butthurt over the censoring of the story all of a sudden. That is stuff people have been doing since the days of Nintendo and Genesis. Dont know why people are just figuring it out now.
>>
>>321810484
since NES and Genesis a new invention rose in popularity, which made exchanging information way easier, thus making people aware of those changes

internet
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.