[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about Call of Duty, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: call-of-duty.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
call-of-duty.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
How do you feel about Call of Duty, /v/?
>>
Call of Duty 4 is best Call of Duty.
>>
I like Zombies.
>>
>>321799035
I beat the original a few weeks ago. It was pretty good.
>>
>>321799339
You spelt CoD2 wrong.
>>
>>321799035
Got bored at MW3
>>
Blops 3 is garbo.

Inb4 it isn't.
>>
Is world at war good?
>>
>>321799746
Prdy great.
>>
just got Black Ops 1 on PC, my favorite one

ranking up again is a bitch, I was 15th prestige on Xbox
>>
>>321799682
It is but its not stopping me from getting master prestige.

Also Treyarch > Sledgehammer/IW
>>
File: 124254688.gif (620 KB, 240x236) Image search: [Google]
124254688.gif
620 KB, 240x236
Jumped ship way back in 2009 I think when MW2 was out. Never looked back since.
I got a little tale, im a Marine and I used to be at MCRD San Diego. So when I got that game, I went directly from work to the gamestop. So im there at Gamestop in my MARPAT utility uniform and dumbass employee still asks me if I have my fucking ID. Are you kidding? I asked him. Yes, sir, sorry sir, I have to ask all people, he says in an intimidated voice. I still remember that squirmy pathetic excuse of of a person to this day.
>>
>>321799035
You spelt 3 wrong.
>>
1 was a cool surprise so was 4.

The Modern Warfare trilogy as a whole was painfully average.

The Black Ops games I really enjoy, precisely because they are so ridiculous. They reach JRPG levels. Multilayer in them is p. good to. 1, 2, 3, all have a unique feel.
>>
>>321799542
you spelled mw2 wrong
>>
Black Ops 3 is terrible

seriously

Advanced Warfare was pretty bad too

I think it's time to end it.
>>
>>321801126

Black Ops 3 is best cod since cod4
>>
>>321800886
The guy was just doing his job, you little shitlord.
>>
>>321801332
No blacks ops 1 and 2 were way better and there hasnt been a cod that has matched mw/mw2
>>
File: AW.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
AW.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>321800807
I still haven't gotten AW, but it seems great.
>>
File: 1444819725317.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1444819725317.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
>>321801332
>>
>>321799682
Everything but the zombies is garbo. Campaign is boring, and Multiplayer is 2fast.
>>
I was enjoying Black Ops 3 but now literally all people use are SMGs. Treyarch once again totally failing to provide any sense of real weapon balance or skillful map design.

Zombies is full on garbage at this point. It's a neat idea to have hidden features but there's simply too much Guide Dang It going on and locking behind key zombies features (like Pack-A-Punch) behind repetitive tasks that require 3 people to go afk while one guy runs around in circles is beyond retardation
>>
What the hell kinda name is Soap, eh?
>>
I like Ghosts multiplayer.[/spooiler]
>>
>>321803035
I actually came back to Ghosts MP today and I'm actually enjoying it but for some reason the only people who are playing are Britbongs and the host is always a Britbong so I have terrible connections for SnD

Also playing MW3 and enjoying it as well
>>
>>321801392
I actually think he did it because he thought I was a fake or an overly excited person for the game because of my uniform. I wasnt the first person in line, it was launch and the gamestop was at a mall, it was kinda packed. I didnt see any of the employees carding, thats why asked him if he was serious.
>>
CoD1 is archaic, feels more like a WW2 mod for Quake 3, but is still fun on LAN. CoD2 has great map design, but the aiming still feels clunky, and you have to aim unlike CoD1. CoD 3 is a console game. CoD4 is still fun, Galactic Warfare mod has better maps than vanilla game in my opinion. CoD5 has rampant hacking and is a pain to get it working on LAN when only half of the people have a legit copy, otherwise fun reskin of CoD4 with some stupid level design. MW2 had great perks and a wide variety of somewhat balanced weaponry. Shit on PC until the dedicated servers came from hackers. Same with BO. Personally I liked the killstreak system in MW3, but the maps were just fucking console shite corridors everywhere, worse than MW2. Haven't played after that, do the new ones feature FOV sliders and LAN support?
>>
>>321800807
>tfw Treyarch went from getting shit on for COD3 to being the only thing keeping the series relevant

I hope everyone is ready for IW's rotting husk to shit out Ghosts 2 next year
>>
>>321804110
Not even that, BO3 is complete garbage.
>>
>>321804232
The campaign was a letdown but it was still better than Ghosts or MW3
>>
Strictly Campaign:

CoD4 > WaW > BlOps > MW2 > BlOps2 > AW > BlOps3 > CoD > CoD2 > MW3

Never played Ghosts.
>>
>>321804537
Ghost campaign was retarded don't even bother
>>
Blops 3 shit PC performance isn't fixed

>Detect your GPU
>Set limitations on graphical settings so if you're low end GPU it will not let you pick higher than medium
>still barely stable 60fps

"Fixed"
>>
>>321800886
>>321803503
>>321801392
>marines being pieces of shit
It's just the usual business. Air Force here and they won't even say good morning most days or step out of the way. It's the little disrespectful stuff like that that gets me
It's
>>
>>321799035
The original was a nice change of pace from play Day of Defeat but it got old quick, never played the sequels.
>>
>>321799957
Berlin was fun, the rest is pretty shit.
>>
>>321799035
I find the COD multiplayer more fun than CS
And I like the zombie mode more than Left 4 Dead
>>
>>321804537
CoD4 had a terrible campaign, your taste is shit
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.