[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo Direct 16/2/16
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: Leak.jpg (18 KB, 550x125) Image search: [Google]
Leak.jpg
18 KB, 550x125
My uncle who works at Nintendo (no reference to the browser game) has told me all about the new direct. Images shown however I didn't take pics as I only my phone on my at the time and I didn't want potato quality.

The direct starts.
Reggie (which is surprising as this is the UK direct) begins to speak and brings us into details of Corrin and Bayonetta's release dates. 23/2/16 is when the characters and mii costumes release. Reggie confirms this is the last piece of support for the game aside from amiibo releases which will be announced at a later date.

Speaking of amiibo, Reggie moves onto a Bayonetta 2 update which supports the amiibo which unlocks a new chapter in the game. Reggie does not discuss this.

We move onto Minecraft Wii U with date of the next update which is the same to the other console editions with a few changes.
Gamepad support is expanded allowing the ability to check maps and craft on the gamepad while still playing on the TV. Key note on playing on TV as these features won't be available when playing with Gamepad only.

Reggie moves onto the next SMM update. This update does not feature slopes yet adds music selection and even more, the composing tool from Mario Paint returns, remade for SMM with new sounds.

Reggie begins to discuss the NX. The offical title of Nintendo Dolphin is given and Reggie discusses why this name is similar to the prototype GCN name. The console is built with gaming in mind, so, even though internet browsing, a new music app and more is there, the main focus of the Dolphin is gaming. The controller is build like a GCN and Wii U pro controller combined. We get a trailer of launch games.
New Super Mario Brothers X
The Legend Of Zelda: Temples of The Gods (Re-release of the Wii U game)
Kirby: Chaos In Dream Land
Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice
Minecraft: Dolphin Edition
Super Meat Boy
Reggie signs off the direct after the trailer with announcing the release date of the Dolphin.
27/6/16.
>>
This is somewhat believable but New Super Mario Brother X sounds too edgy for a mario game. Plus I'm pretty sure I remember them saying NSMBU was the last NSMB

Also wasn't it already confirmed that minecraft on wii u won't have any special gamepad features?
>>
This is comedy gold.
>>
Never saw they disconfirmed that the NSMB series was over. Plus, MC was said for now that it wouldn't.
>>
>>321798645
>Reggie moves onto a Bayonetta 2 update which supports the amiibo which unlocks a new chapter in the game.
I'd wish this were true just so I could see the resident autists on this board lose their shit and start flinging it everywhere.
>>
>16/2/16
>16th month

Failed right from the start.
>>
>>321798645
You're not AAA
>>
UK dates you tit. 16th of February 2016
>>
>>321799225
I don't understand this post
>>
>>321799656
Got any more information?
What is the "new Kirby game" like?
>>
>>321799732
Style wise or gameplay wise?
BTW i'm shit at 4chan
>>
>>321798645
>My uncle works at Nintendo
Sure he does buddy.

That is now a that kid thread.
>>
>>321799457
There is more than one time/date format you fucking retard.
>>
>Announcing the port up from Wii U when the Zelda game hasn't even released yet

Wow, you guys are bigger fucking idiots than I thought you were.
>>
>>321799889
just explain everything you know

NSMBX also while you're at it
>>
>>321799656
lowest to highest, you crooked teethed nits will learn proper one day.

>>321799973
It's bait friend, welcome to your first day on 4chan.
>>
>>321798645
>New Super Mario Brothers X
>The Legend Of Zelda: Temples of The Gods (Re-release of the Wii U game)
>Kirby: Chaos In Dream Land
Terrible names, normally I would call fake just based on that (and the whole uncle works at Nintendo meme) but seeing how this is the same company that thought the New 3DS and Wii U were good names it almost makes it more believable.
Still there's no way in hell Nintendo won't save the NX reveal for E3.
>>
>>321798645
>Unlocks new chapter in the game

You didn't put any effort into any of your bait.
>>
File: 1427556587360.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1427556587360.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>321798645
>naming their new console after the emulator of one of their previous consoles
>>
Okay, this was fake I honestly don't give a fuck about this, I can't write for shit. GG
>>
>>321800135
Not that I believe OP but I think they will announce it before e3, I don't think thats enough time from reveal to release. Especially if the rumors of a ~september launch are true
>>
>>321800237
Which is the name used for the development of the prior console to that.
>>
>New Super Mario Brothers X

& Knuckles.
Featuring Dante, from the Devil May Cry series.

My fucking sides are in orbit dude.
New Super Mario Bros X are you shitting me?
>>
>They announce a port of a Wii U title that haven't been actually announce for Wii U yet.

And I was hoping that autistic "leakers" would stop after the Smash Presentation
>>
I tried. And I didn't give a shit
>>
>those shitty launch titles

2/10, you tried
>>
File: 1447784598492.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1447784598492.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>321800237
At least use the better one.
>>
man, I sure do love cocks tough
>>
>>321800572
You tried
>>
Help people are stealing my name what do i do?
>>
Help everyone my name has KKK in it I hope you saw that.
>>
>>321800328
No, they are waiting till E3 to reveal anything at all. I can't count how many times they have said this.
And no, the September thing is the most fake rumor imaginable.

Prepare for everyone to groan and sigh then they talk about the NX, state they will release it in Fall 2017, and then proceed to name off all the Wii U games being released for the year, as everyone complains stating shit like:

>"I thought they canceled the Wii U?"
>"Why is Nintendo burning another years worth of money on this dead console? Where's the NX?"
>"Why talk about this now if it isn't coming out till next year? What's the point of this?"

People seem to forget all of this NX stuff happened cause the journalists were taking the fact that Nintendo started making some mobile games, and running with it saying they were quitting consoles entirely. Nintendo had to say something, and no matter what, it would have just led to them spinning it against them anyways.

Imagine if, on the day the Xbox One launched, Microsoft said that they were going to make some arcade cabinets, and right as journalists respond with "MICROSOFT QUITS CONSOLES FOR ARCADE CABINETS!", they respond with "No dude, its just a side thing. We already have plans for the Xbox Two underway."

Journalists made Nintendo name their next console when its probably 2 or 3 years away from release.
>>
>>321798645
The shit AAA spouted sounded more legit
>>
>>321800237
Then they'll be able to sue the creators for stealing their name :√)
>>
>>321798997
Does "New Super Mario Brother Cross" sound more believable? Because that's been the trend lately.
>>
File: 1447196135358.gif (496 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1447196135358.gif
496 KB, 500x400
>>321798645
>>
>>321798645
It sounded decent until the NX part. They are not going to have that big of a reveal in a Nintendo Direct, and there is no way that they would then release it in June based on how you described it.
>>
>>321798645
Okay ignoring all other obvious bullshit
>Summer launch date
No one can be this stupid
>>
>>321798645
The moment you brought up the NX this post became trash and fake.
>>
File: Reaction (1494).gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
Reaction (1494).gif
3 MB, 294x238
>>321798645

>The Legend Of Zelda: Temples of The Gods
>Temples of The Gods

You know your "leaks" would be better if you weren't so autistic at naming things.
>>
New Super Mario Bros X, because for Nintendo, the 90's never died.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.