[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Stella-Glow-Logo.jpg (17 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Stella-Glow-Logo.jpg
17 KB, 600x338
What do you guys think of this game?
>>
I bought it and never opened it because I am too busy playing omega ruby to give a fuck right now. But I will eventually play other games.
>>
>>321795901
My thoughts are censored.
>>
Was released on a system where no one wanted this kind of games in the first place and all they do is complain about it, or play something else.
>>
>>321795995
I bought it and opened it (because I had fun with the demo) but I've been playing Trails SC right now.
I'll be on some long ass plane trips next week so I'll probably start it then.
>>
I don't think very much.
>>
>>321795901
I got to the last chapter and couldn't keep playing for some reason. I liked it a lot for the most part though. There were some bullshit maps.
>>
File: AAAAAAHH.jpg (62 KB, 1399x365) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAHH.jpg
62 KB, 1399x365
>>321795901

I wants it but

> pic related
>>
>>321795901
Its pretty good. After the 3DS has nothing to play for months at a time, this was welcome as something good for once, its just a really budget title.
>>
Isn't this basically luminous arc? Luminous arc sucked. What specifically makes this game good?
>>
>>321795901
pretty fun, playing it right now. not too far. typical anime bullshit happens, soooo there's that but at least its better than legends of legacy
>>
Incredibly good even if you don't really like anime like me
>>
3DS goty
hidden gem. will be a cult classic in years to come.
>>
>>321797247
First answer me something, son, have you played it?
>>
>>321795901
It was okay
>>
>>321799079
Obviously not, that's why I'm asking about it. I've played luminous arc so I'm unwilling to buy this until someone explains what makes it better.
>>
It was okay, but I don't see myself doing another playthrough anytime soon. Battles move at a crawl even with animations off and the end game maps were just tedious with enemies starting off halfway across the field from you and spending 2/3 turns buffing each other and summoning reinforcements before still going down in a few hits anyway. Last boss was a damage sponge of the worst kind.

But it's worth at least one playthrough.

Hilda > Sakuya > Popo > Moldybutt > Lisette
>>
The TWEWY of the 3ds, sequel never
>>
>>321800730
Wwell no shit, the company that made it went out of business
>>
File: 1416225631325.png (305 KB, 962x720) Image search: [Google]
1416225631325.png
305 KB, 962x720
Best girl dies.
>>
I've got it preordered but I still have two-something months to wait before it's released in Europe, interested in reading more impressions though, I'm really looking forward to it.
>>
>>321795901
6/10 since you cant even save at the end to see everybody's ending so you'll have to spend 10 minutes to beat the final boss again.
>>
>>321801902
Doesn't sound too bad. I had to play the entire last quarter of Sakura Wars V six times to get every ending.
>>
I want it, but it's too expensive right now. I will wait for a sale (either physical or digital)
>>
>>321801902
>final boss dies in the next hit
>suspend save
>????
>
>>
>>321801902

Suspend Save before dealing the last blow you mong.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.