[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smash Bros Final Broadcast features an enormous error
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Gbcshantae-title.png (6 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
Gbcshantae-title.png
6 KB, 160x144
as it turns out bayanetta is not actually going to be in smash bro she was cut from the roster last minute but nitnendo accidentally put the footage into the smsh bros broadcast. they developed her because they accdientally tallied the votes wrong an thinked she was the ballet winner

the truth is that shantae wonned the ballet and will be download in february but nintendo not wanted to say stuff first because they dont want to disapoint the bayanetta fans right away so they plan on doing it soon

so as you heard hear the final dlc for smash bros is not bayanetta it is in fact none other than shantae
>>
Bullshit.
>>
Smells like bullshit over here.
>>
>>321784446
shantae is too good for smash, she deserves to be in an actual fighting game
>>
File: Feels good man.png (306 KB, 344x466) Image search: [Google]
Feels good man.png
306 KB, 344x466
>>321784446
NEVER EVER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NEVER EVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
NEVER
>>
>>321784541
>>321784605
It's pretty obvious bait, calling it as bullshit doesn't make you special.
>>
This is too much.
You shouldn't try to fake this level of delusion. No one would ever believe it.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 220x200
The sadness in OP's post makes me want to cry
>>
>>321784541

fuck you you cocksucker

>>321784605

fuck you

>>321784697

its true i work for nintendo so

>>321784909

go fuck your mother>>321785146

fuck you
>>
>>321784646

well she going to be in smash so how you gonna like that
>>
>>321785230
no u
>>
This is sad.
>>
Its the same guy posting this shit, what a lame
>>
>>321784446
Nice falseflag retard
Upboat
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.