[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How about a Neko Atsume thread? What cats are you going for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: neko atsume.png (863 KB, 2396x1846) Image search: [Google]
neko atsume.png
863 KB, 2396x1846
How about a Neko Atsume thread?
What cats are you going for? Who else still needs Peaches?
Get in here and talk about kitties
>>
I just got Sassy Fran for the first time. Had Xerxes around at the exact same time. Going for Billy the Kitten, but Kathmandu first to finish that page of the Catbook off.
>>
I am honestly in love with that game.

I thought that once I had all the cats I would forget it, but I still keep it on watch.

My favourite is Ginger and I have trouble getting Rascal and Peaches. I am currently collecting mementos.
>>
>>321781642
>mementos
are these completely random?
>>
File: nrF42FP.png (96 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
nrF42FP.png
96 KB, 400x266
Discuss
>>
>>321781642
I'm working towards all the cats. Getting a good amount of mementos from normals on the way, though.
Peaches came for me once and never again... Rascal's in my yard right now though.
>>321781718
Seems like it. I've had cats drop their memento the third time they come, and cats come 40 times without giving me theirs.
>>
>>321781718
yeah... Xerxes gave it to me after 8 visits, for example, so at the beginning I thought that every special cat would give it to me before 10 visits.

Now I only have mementos from Xerxes, Tubbs, Kathmandu and Saint Purrtrick. Still a lot to do...
>>
>>321781885
Annoying ass cat. When my expensive food's only half gone and I'm waiting for a specific rare I don't want this fucker to eat it all and give me 13 silver as compensation
>>
Is it safe to assume people only play this game because they are 8-4 fans?
I wouldn't know how else you would have even heard of this game.

Also it's shit.
>>
>>321782147
I heard about it on /r9k/ the one time I visited there
Makes sense lonely virgins would collect fake cats in a video game
(I love it though)
>>
>>321782147
what's 8-4?
>>
>>321782384
The last level of Super Mario Bros.
>>
>>321782147
I heard of it through a friend, no idea what 8-4 is, is this one of your meme e-celeb things
>>
I downloaded it and deleted it during the intro because it felt like it was a pay to win scam.

Should I give it another shot? I want to enjoy it without spending a penny.
>>
>>321782147
It's cute, it's also shit, but cute.
>>
>>321782861
it's more fun to play without spending money, adds a vague strategic element
mostly it's not really a game you can win, it's just a collecting game where you can pay to get all the tools you need to do that collecting if you want to do so earlier than the game lets you
>>
>>321782147
I don't know. A friend of mine who plays it told me she found out about it on tumblr.
>>
>>321782861
>this game has microtransactions so it's a scam!!!!
fuck off
I bet you also support gamergate
>>
>>321782631
>meme e-celeb
It's the localization company who translated it.
They do a bi-weekly podcast and they were advertising Neko Atsume even before they had made the English version.
>>
>>321783174
There is literally nothing wrong with ethics, Anon. Fuck you!
>>
>>321782861
You can't really 'win' anyway
>>
>>321783372
People still talk about this and the the watamote or whatever the flavor of the month anime about that weeb girl recolor?
>>
>>321783723
>and the the watamote or whatever the flavor of the month anime about that weeb girl recolor?
Did you just have a stroke?
>>
>>321783723
>watamote
>flavor of the month
>>>/out/
>>
there should be a neko atsume general on /vg/
>>
>>321783860
>gamergate
>>>/out/
>>
>>321783841
Yes
>>
>>321783860
>liking anime
sorry bro, we don't take too kindly to fucking weaboos around. Go back to reddit friendo (^:
>>
So like I just put food turn off the game and wait for a cat to give me some more currency?
>>
>>321786985
Well at first, yeah. There are items you get that attract specific rare cats when in combination with specific foods, so that's what the later game is about.
>>
>>321782090
don't refill the bowl while he's eating and he'll give you a shit ton of silver fish
>>
>>321788062
I already don't :/
I guess my Tubbs is just less generous than most
>>
>>321783372
>australia
there is nothing not wrong with this
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.