[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your first weapon is literally made out of wood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: dubious.jpg (2 MB, 2394x2000) Image search: [Google]
dubious.jpg
2 MB, 2394x2000
>Your first weapon is literally made out of wood
>>
Listen dude, you can batter someone to death with a well crafted piece of wood, I guarantee you.

And you can certainly kill small rats and slimes with a wood sword.
>>
>>321774975
okay, what do you want it to be made of? cocks? fag boy
>>
>>321774975
Fable you use a stick
>>
>character starts at level 1
did they just get borned as adult?
>>
>>321775170
Good thick cock would be better for killing monsters than a shitstick
>>
>main character starts with wooden sword
>other characters you get right at the start have actual weapons
>>
File: Johnny Sins.jpg (42 KB, 234x344) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Sins.jpg
42 KB, 234x344
>Your first weapon is made of muscle
>>
>>321775485
Exactly. Games should give you a bit of spending money or something, but in most RPGs you start out as a poor fuckwad with barely enough gold to buy a snack out of the vending machine
>>
>>321774975
>next game in series
>same MC
>start from lvl 1
>>
>>321775986
At least to be fair, the game I was referencing gives you your transformation that gives you a real katana extremely early as well
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.