[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people are now selling videos of themselves doing Let's Plays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 61HhsxczeyL._SY300_.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
61HhsxczeyL._SY300_.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
>people are now selling videos of themselves doing Let's Plays
>>
And retards will buy it too.
>>
At least Mike drew James' cuckhair accurately.
>>
No different than buying a hollywood video of people acting and reading a script
Besides, it's edited to only include the best footage
>>
>>321774978
retard
>>
Doesn't matter. What does matter is if people are actually going to buy it.
>>
I',m sure when i first saw the price of this is was something utterly ridiculous like $40-50 but it's $24.99 now. Maybe I remembered wrong.
>>
>>321774978

Likening it to any other movie is giving the creators credit for way more effort than they'll ever out into their gaming channel. Let's Plays are boring and not worth peoples money, anon. Youre old enough to start spending and wasting your time smarter than this
>>
>>321774978
This is more like buying a Hollywood movie where some unfunny retards that have nothing to do with the movie keep talking over it all the time.
>>
>>321775421
You mean MST3K?
>>
File: wzrunc1.gif (730 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
wzrunc1.gif
730 KB, 500x281
mike got better over time while james stagnated

like mike was self aware he was shit at first and slowly tried hard to become good

and being the nerd became too much like a job to james

>avgn is like 10 years old already
>>
>>321775421
>wayne's world plot
don't even bother to respond this movie sucks and you know it
>>
>>321774445
So this shit is legal?
>>
>>321775714
Mike has gotten a lot better
but I still can't fucking stand his voice
>>
it's more of a niche donation service that gets you a stupid little disc in return
>>
File: 1441398279405.jpg (11 KB, 339x419) Image search: [Google]
1441398279405.jpg
11 KB, 339x419
>>321774445
Please tell me this isn't real
>>
>>321775306
>just talking is easy
>its easy to be entertaining
Oh great i'm glad just antone can be a stand up comedian, radio host, voice actor, etc

Stop being such a fucking idiotic piece of shit. Fuck
>>
>>321774445
Who cares, it is repackaged free content intended for fans to show support. Is it Jewish, yeah, but can you really blame them for doing this? James sucks as a movie director (the thing he studied for) and mike is just some dude riding the coattails.
>>
>>321775714
he also wrote a lot of James's lines and did loads of work for te show
Also
Board James > AVGN
>>
>>321774978
>it's edited to only include the best footage
So they edited out the whole thing, what a scam
>>
>>321774445
Source?
>>
>>321774445
well this is good for people with shitty internet at least
>>
>>321775259
Yes, it was 50 when he announced it.
>>
>>321774978
>paying to watch someone else play videogames
>>
Oh, fuck, I've been expecting this to happen and it's still surprising. The absolute mad man.
>>
>>321778929
>Is it Jewish
Nope. You said it yourself. It's just a way for fans to show support.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.