[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of the series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Dead_Space_Box_Art.jpg (61 KB, 600x746) Image search: [Google]
Dead_Space_Box_Art.jpg
61 KB, 600x746
What did you think of the series?
>>
A fluke success that got a corporate ass fucking
>>
>>321769672

First game was decent. The rest were shit. Should've never made any sequels and just left it at that.
>>
Needs a Reboot after how bad DS3 was.
>>
Mediocre at best, the jumpscares wore off after the first one.
>>
>>321769672
great games until EA, once again raped a franchise.
>>
>>321769672
I think the first game was a little harder than the second game and the third game was just a bit harder than the first game.

Also, The first game seem longer. Although all i remember is darkness and cub stomping every motherfucker.
>>
The first game was good. The second game was great. The third game was trash.
>>
It got less scary with each game.
>>
First game was a bit jump scare heavy and not too spooky, but it had a great atmosphere and some cool concepts. Like the fact they tried to enforce that Isaac wasn't a soldier, so was using weapons that were tools most of the time (I seem to only remember the security assault rifle being the only non-tool, but I haven't played in forever).
The sequel was pretty much ditching any attempt of being scary in favour of action. More fluid gameplay, but the plot was getting a bit shitty and atmosphere didn't live up to the first. Still had some good moments (that fucking eye probe) and was pretty good at portraying the insanity Isaac was experiencing.
The third was trash. Not many redeeming features.
I hope they never make another.
>>
first game was great, second game was mediocre, third game was enjoyable but for different reasons than the first game

EA can fuck off.
>>
>>321769672
>>321769997
>>321770000
Since I'm not a fan of horror games, I liked DS2 and DS3 much better than the first. But all the games are great with DS2 being my favorite. EA ruined it though, with too much money thrown and expectation from DS3.

Fuck EA. Hope it gets a prequel/sequel/reboot in the near future
>>
2 > 1 > 3
>>
>>321770238

2>>>1>>>>>>>>>.....>>>>>>3

In terms of weapons,
3>2>1.
If dead space two had the weapon crafting system of 3 it would be my GOAT.
>>
I want EA to fucking go under or something, and stop holding these fucking games hostage.
>>
>>321769672
First was pretty great, and had the most potential. Second is my personal favorite, and the return to the Ishimura still gives me spooks. Third was piss poor aside from the astronaut act for the first-third of the game. Snow planet was still cool, though.
>>
>>321769672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRXQsQKGqIU

Sadly Dead Space 3's version was complete shit, How was that song scary?

Still showed this to a female friend and she said she immediately to shut it off.
>>
File: 1426794554568.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1426794554568.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>>321770542
never ever my friend

they managed to keep their sports contracts which are worth millions and have been contracted by disney

enjoy endless movie/sports games while classic series get turned into mobile f2p trash
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.