[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Game gives you a bike >Shortly thereafter, Paula joins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: earthbound_box-f.jpg (109 KB, 629x500) Image search: [Google]
earthbound_box-f.jpg
109 KB, 629x500
>Game gives you a bike
>Shortly thereafter, Paula joins your party, making the bike useless

BRAVA EARTHBOUND.

BRAVA

And what the fuck was the point of the condiment system?

Oh man, waste a slot to carry a packet of salt instead of just having another hamburger!

When I think about it, this game actually kind of does suck. For an RPG, it has no replay value to speak of

99% linear with no side quests
No party organization to give certain characters priority over others
No unique equipment builds that reward smarter thinking, not harder thinking
No way to truly test your characters skills with the lack of a new game+ feature

Would have been nice to have, but this is give or take:
Alternate party members
Alternate endings
Monster/boss arena

At the end of the day, it's still a VIDEO GAME and not an "interactive experience". You don't cut Gone Home any slack(the hipsters that love Earthbound LOVE Gone Home as well), neither should you with Earthbound.
>>
>>321766825
I know this is bait but saying the game sucks for not having lots of extra content isn't the greatest argument. Would Shadow of the Colossus also suck then since it lacks extra content like sidequests or npcs?
>>
>>321766825
oh wow, another unfinished garbage modern game!

don't worry DLC will fix it :^)
>>
>>321767939
yes

>>321768462
>not playing the spiritual sequel Undertale
>>
File: image.png (96 KB, 482x395) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96 KB, 482x395
>>321766825
>this pasta again
>>
>>321768693

Shadow of the Colossus knew what it wanted to be and just did it, no distractions. Does the core game suffer because there isn't a lot of side stuff to do? Does everyone game or rpg need a bunch of side, extra stuff to be considered good?
>>
File: 139412476567.jpg (184 KB, 596x397) Image search: [Google]
139412476567.jpg
184 KB, 596x397
>>
>>321766825

>99% linear with no side quests

i know this is a troll post, but I really wish this meme would end.
>>
File: red-blue.jpg (89 KB, 468x235) Image search: [Google]
red-blue.jpg
89 KB, 468x235
>>321766825
>Game gives you a bike
>Shortly thereafter you get HM02 Fly, making the bike useless
>BRAVA POKEMON
>BRAVA
>>
>>321766825
Earthbound has always sucked. The only reason anyone pretends to like it is because of Smash Brothers.
>>
I hear people praising this game a lot. I haven't played it yet, but before I do, can a fan of this game tell me why it's supposed to be good?
>>
File: shitty posty.png (9 KB, 578x450) Image search: [Google]
shitty posty.png
9 KB, 578x450
I love it when people forget that you can use the Bike again after defeating Giygas, so your journey around Eagleland to revisit everyone once you all part ways is faster.
>>
>>321771773
Music, graphics, story, quirkyness and it's Nintendo. Not that bullshit indie gay game, undertail which is just memes and furfaggotry.
>>
>>321771334
Are you retarded?
>>
>>321771720
approved
>>
>>321772443
>Music, graphics, story, quirkyness
what specifically is good about it
>>
>>321766825
>>321768803
I just don't get it. Why does so much of 4chan consist of people posting things they didn't write (that have been posted a dozen times already), to get (You)'s from people they've never met?

Copypasta is fucking cancer. All of 4chan needs a robot. A more advanced one than /r9k/ has, for that matter.
>>
>>321772720
this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx16JDSkNcY
>>
>>321773176

Has anybody ever tried cooking with their own semen?

About a month ago I got adventurous and decided to fap into the frying pan, using my semen in place of little extra butter I usually put in the pan when I'm grilling grill'd cheese.

I didn't notice much difference in flavor when I tried it, although it definitely didn't taste any worse.

Last night, however, while in the process leading up to grilling two sandwiches for lunch for myself and my sick mother, I noticed my neighbor's 13 year old daughter changing in the yard next door (our window sort of faces out into the neighbor's yard, the suburban layout of our community is somewhat strange), presumably after getting out of the pool. I got the urge to fap and decided to incorporate it into my cooking again in secret.

My mother did seem to notice a difference in flavor for the better - I nonchalantly told her I used a different butter, which in it's essence wasn't entirely a lie, I just didn't specify it was my nut butter. I'm not about to outright lie to my mother.

I consider myself a respectable man of principles, you know.
>>
>>321773201
so nothing
not gonna watch that gay shit
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.