[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo 64 Adapter for Wii U coming soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: N64 Smash Controller.jpg (293 KB, 1191x1144) Image search: [Google]
N64 Smash Controller.jpg
293 KB, 1191x1144
Nintendo announced the Nintendo 64 Controller adapter for the Nintendo Wii U, unlike the Gamecube Adapter, the N64 adapter is compatible with Wii U Games that support the Wii U Pro Controller, and is compatible with Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and N64 VC Games too! Nintendo announced the N64 Controller Special Smash Edition, the Adapter and the Smash Edition controller will be released on February 19th 2016.
>>
>>321765963
Why would anyone use the N64 controller for smash though?
>>
No they didn't.
>>
The N64 Controller is ideal for 2D Fighting Games.
>>
sauce?
>>
you have no proof OP
>>
>>321766090
With the N64 Controller, unlike the Gamecube Controller, is much easier to reach the attack and special button to the jump button in Smash, C buttons is jump, A is attack and B is special.
>>
>>321766162
No. The Saturn one is.
>>
Sauce?
>>
>>321766514
You didnt provide a source
>>
>n64 controllers
Wow I can't wait to lose my deadzone in a week
>>
File: original.jpg (33 KB, 640x408) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
33 KB, 640x408
Remember this?
This is the Wired Fight Pad for Wii what could have been.
>>
>>321765963
>nostalgiafags will buy this
>>
>>321765963
>can now get a wii u and a n64 hori pad to play mk8

my dreams have come true
>>
File: WHY didnt they.png (600 KB, 1165x594) Image search: [Google]
WHY didnt they.png
600 KB, 1165x594
>>
>>321766162

>6 face button layout
>Octo Gated stick

You might be right. But I don't remember the quality of the stick for precise inputs.
>>
>>321766949
OP lies. Sorry friend.
>>
>>321767049
The stick is fucking terrible
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.