[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it playable on pc now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (261 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
261 KB, 1920x1080
Is it playable on pc now?
>>
Since day one. The only issue is that you need a good pc. 280x/970 onwards. I never came into any gamebreaking bug.
>>
>>321756993
this nigga gets it.
I love how faggots complain hurr durr bad port if they try to play it on their toaster and it doesn't work
>>
I remember reading that the issue was the game wasn't optimised to utilise RAM correctly. I have 32GB so mine worked fine, but others without pants-on-head retarded RAM numbers were having issues. It seems fixed now, from the chatter online.
>>
>>321756194
yeah its mostly playable, im at a boss fight in the batmobile against a giant super tank and when the tank starts firing i get a bit of frame drops, other than that it plays well, i have a gtx650ti boost edition.
>>
>>321757857
I remember the devs stated something about Windows 10 users needing more than 8GB of RAM despite the system requirements saying 8 GB was recommend
>>
>>321756194
It's fine on my 380 desu
>>
>>321756194
pretty shitty
>>
>>321757969
at what resolution are you playing?
>>
>>321756993
>>321757675
no nigga I played it with my 780 ti and it was great while my brother couldn't even run it with his 980

It's completely random
>>
>>321756194

I think the complaints were that the 750ti fell below 30 but that's a budget card and this is the only game where it likely performs as bad or a bit under consoles. But then again the 750 ti tends to crush console ports but as a pc owner, a 750 ti is a straight up joke desu.

Not really worth bothering with building a pc only to get a few frames over consoles in most multiplats.
>>
>>321756993
>>321757675
DEVS admit they fucked up their pc port, how can you dent it?

Gears which are 4x more stronger than a ps4 cannot run this game properly, your sonyfaggotry is beyond compherension
>>
980 owner here, day 1 it had way too many fps drops, felt like I was playing a non-Nintendo console game, so I waited for them to patch it. And so the patch came... In august iirc, and it played fine, though its still a demanding game
>>
They dropped further support entirely, they won't even bother to include SLI support.
>>
File: Screenshot_12.jpg (62 KB, 636x572) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_12.jpg
62 KB, 636x572
I ran it without problems with no frame drops. The game just isn't as good as the AA and AC no real bosses and too much focus on the car. I did encounter 2 ragdoll problems for one of them I had to restart from a check point but it was like a minute ago so wasn't an issue.
>>
I got this game for free when I purchased my GTX 970, but the card can't even run the game properly. Should have bought it sooner and get Witcher 3 instead.
>>
>>321756194
So wait, when did Starkiller become the new robin?
>>
>>321756194
I played it on ps4 but since all dlc is coming out now and the pc version is dirty cheap with season pass I may get it. Does run okay with a 390?
>>
>>321759168
>dirty cheap

Where?
>>
>>321759198
Not him but I got the premium edition on g2a for like 15 bucks a month ago
>>
Played the main game on a GTX 970/i7-4790k, and the DLC with a 980ti/same processor.

On the GTX 970, I had to turn down Texture Resolution, texture filtering, and Interactive Smoke/Fog in order for it to play at 60 FPS, which it does fine except three different times when you are hunting Penguin down, when you are on the second half of the airship, and during the Cloudburst battle. Both of those instances dropped to about 30 or below. I think the Penguin one could have been solved by turning off interactive paper debris. The game also had a hitching problem that made it annoying to play until they patched it out a few months ago

When I switched over to a 980ti, more or less everything worked fine, and I was able to bump resolution and filtering, but I had to keep interactive smoke/fog off (Which isn't a big deal).
>>
>>321759198
any key site it goes for under 10 bong.
>>
So if it works then WHERE ARE ALL THE GODDMAN TORRENTS? REEEEE
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.