[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game has so many stats with weird names that I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
This game has so many stats with weird names that I don't even know what they do.
Why are they not explained in the manual?
>>
File: RH8MBK1.jpg (47 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
RH8MBK1.jpg
47 KB, 960x640
>>321751534
>Needing a manual
>Not pretending like you know how to play the game on a anonymous image board.
>>
>>321751534
Because NoA and Reggie are lazy, Stalin-loving shits
>>
>>321751534
They are
>>
>>321751534
What stats are confusing other than maybe potential?
>>
>>321753817
before getting your skells anything with "DRIVE" after it would be confusing as it would appear to do nothing.
>>
>>321753817

I think he means stuff like the difference between TP Up X and TP Surge X. The skell parts stats are also sorta understandable but annoying to decode sometimes.

One way around this is using the AM stall's screen that lets you upgrade an items stats since it shows you the current and potential upgrade in detail, but this isn't always an option.
>>
>>321754076
Or you could just look at the augment list like you're supposed to. Putting that in the manual would be retarded duplication.
>>
Did you know infamous is rated z in Japan
>>
>>321753905

The game's menus are really shit. The limited search, sort and filters in the Intel sections is especially bad when you're trying to find something.
>>
File: CPP.jpg (369 KB, 800x903) Image search: [Google]
CPP.jpg
369 KB, 800x903
>>321751534
needless shit to make the combat seem more interesting and complex than it actually is
>>
>>321751534
They are though.
>>
>Uncontrollable is perfectly paced for your average Tyrant battle.
>Black Tar will almost always end in a strange place.
???
>>
>>321754310

Except the augments show up as question marks until you have some of the materials. I have over 200 hours playtime and I still have a ton of question mark augments.

Not having a button to press to see exactly what your Battle Traits do is a huge oversight.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.