[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: obiwan.jpg (14 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
obiwan.jpg
14 KB, 200x285
Was this any good?
>>
Fuck no
>>
>>321746372

I sure had fun with it
>>
>>321746372
Better than jedi knight
>>
>>321746372
I'm not sure.
>>
It was a game
>>
It was fun, the guy who voiced Obi-Wan is hilariously awful. The saber combat is decent for something that predates JK2 and it does a few things better animation wise, but the saber vs saber fights aren't anywhere near as dynamic. If you're looking for a better jedi xbox experience I'd go with Revenge of the Sith (don't play the jedi knight series on consoles as the controls suck dick compared to PC)
>>
>>321746372
It was pretty decent.
>>
I thought it was pretty neat that you used the analog stick to control the lightsaber, probably the only reason I played it. The novelty wore off pretty quick though.
>>
>>321746372
jesus, i thought i was a the only one who played this game...

anyways, the concept of being able to move your lightsaber with a stick was certainly interesting to say the least

the execution was terrible however, nothing ever worked

still a pretty fun game...
>>
>>321747704
Oh and that level where you fight all the other Jedi in the council room was pretty cool too.
>>
>>321746685
hahaha
>>
>>321746372
I bought this game from EB Games when I was a kid, but it didn't work.

I guess that's my fault for buying shitty games.
>>
>giving Obi-Wan a green lightsaber on the cover art just to make it look more XBOX
>>
>>321746372
I remember playing it as a kid at a friend's house and having a fucking blast but it was too long ago for me to remember if it was actually any good I have really wanted to replay it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.