[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying this isnt the protagonist of GTA VI >implying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 446x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 446x576
>implying this isnt the protagonist of GTA VI
>implying it wont have a 70s exploitation movie setting/atmosphere
>implying the soundtrack won't be full of stax, motown and deep soul
>implying it wont be set in san francisco
>>
Sorry, I'm convinced Rockstar won't do a game outside of modern day because they like portable phones too much and have to have them in now.
>>
>Implying that wouldn't be absolutely fucking awesome
I don't want more hood nigga stuff like in San Andreas, I want full on Blacksploitation shit.
>>
>>321745298
I want both

Blacksploitation would be a fucking amazing setting
>>
I want Rockstar to make anything that isn't GTA Online
>>
GTA won't do anything fun ever again.
>>
File: Oakland-020.jpg (98 KB, 576x383) Image search: [Google]
Oakland-020.jpg
98 KB, 576x383
>>321744791
More of set in the Bay Area over all dude. If we have a black protag no way in hell they can afford to live in San Francisco. Gotta be based in Oakland in the murder dubs.
>>
File: 2015-07-26_00001.jpg (190 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-26_00001.jpg
190 KB, 1920x1080
i'd fucking love for that to happen but there's no way rockstar's ever gonna go for a setting with so little mass appeal

not with its main franchise at least
>>
>>321745552
>Oakland
>not Richmond

Anyway full bay area game would be cool, but I rather see them use the Bay Area for an LA noire sequal with the zodiac killer.
>>
>>321744791
>GTA V had three protagonists to play as
>Blacksploitation could do the same thing
>Foxxy Brown type
>Black Dynamite type

What would be the third?
>>
File: ThreeHardPoster.jpg (231 KB, 1004x1527) Image search: [Google]
ThreeHardPoster.jpg
231 KB, 1004x1527
Nigga, there literally exists a Blacksploitation film with three iconic main protaganists
>>
>>321745943
to
>>321745943
>>
>>321746000
ah fuck it i'm too tired for this shit you know who I meant to reply to
>>
>>321746047
Who then?
>>
>>321745815
Token whitey
>>
>>321745815
white dirty harry inspired cop
>>
>>321744791
Stop, I can only get so erect

It'd be the first good GTA game since Vice City.
>>
There would NEED to be a Rudy Ray Moore based character.
>>
File: ung.gif (1010 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ung.gif
1010 KB, 400x400
>>321745815
>Young qt black/Irish biracial female that grew up in a rough neighborhood and has a family deep rooted in the motown music business and Black Panther party, bad run-ins with police, somewhat of a thrill seeker

>Vietnam veteran with PTSD, hates hippies and the government, sort of racist against asians, somewhat of a conspiracy theorist, starts to commit crimes when the FBI seizes all of his assets "unlawfully" in order to survive

>Muscular Scottish immigrant with a drinking problem, loves to fist fight, also an expert con artist when sober, arrived illegally in America after being exiled from the isles by his government for attempting to blackmail the British government. Commits crimes to build enough wealth to bribe corrupted officials into releasing his brother from prison

How'd I do, guys?

qt in question will literally be modeled after this girl
>>
>>321744791
Nah they to much into realism and shit now that they aint going to ever include something like that in the main base game. Though it potentially become dlc so at least there is that
>>
File: PoliceChase610.jpg (58 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
PoliceChase610.jpg
58 KB, 610x343
>wants blaxploitation game
>forgot about MAFIA III
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.