[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Legion /v/? Will you play WoW again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: header-illidan-still.jpg (280 KB, 2560x1000) Image search: [Google]
header-illidan-still.jpg
280 KB, 2560x1000
Thoughts on Legion /v/?

Will you play WoW again?
>>
No, i'm tired
>>
>>321743764
Tired of what?
>>
>>321743727
No. They will never address the core problems the game suffers from, I've come to accept this and have moved on.
>>
I wont touch retail again when WotLK private servers exist. If you find the right population it feels like the glory days once more
>>
>>321743727
blizzard is dead to me
>>
I'm gonna wait . If its good and my friends come back I'll buy it and play it. But I'm not preordering it or resubbing until that happens
>>
>>321743952
Im in the same boat.

Not preordering this time I dont want another WoD
>>
Is it bad that shit trailer they made for it put me off the game?
>>
>>321743998
Theres a lot of hype for legion. But there was a lot of hype for WoD too and look at the shitshow that turned out to be. I feel like people forget that.
>>
>>321743727
No, vanilla was a disappointment to me.
Got tbc and it was even worse.
I still had faith that blizzard could make other franchises work at that point, so I did get sc2 wol, I did have my doubts and it was also a disappointment.
Thought d3 might still work, since it is harder to screw up an action rpg, but after a blizzcon I saw some answers to some questions, and the cheers from the audience and I realized the game wasn't for me so I did not get d3.

Blizzard is pretty much dead to me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.