[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Destiny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Destiny1.jpg (816 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Destiny1.jpg
816 KB, 1920x1200
Always here mixed feelings about this game. Should I play this game to decide myself or is it really that bad?
>>
Don't get it unless you have friends to play it with.
>>
>>321742690
It used to be good when it came out. Now it's just full of autists that need everything doing their way. They won't let you in a raid unless you have certain armour and guns and if you stray from the path once your kicked.

If that sounds like fun then get it, taken king is cheap atm.
>>
>>321742690
I got the DLC collection thing that comes with the core game and all the DLC for 30 bucks.

I got to 40 and it's fun enough, just be ready to grind because that's pretty much the whole game.

Also the DLC story is beyond better than the vanilla, just ignore the vanilla 2bh
>>
Is the multiplayer competitive?
>>
>>321743478
They can't balance it properly. Someone figures out a gun has a slight advantage and bungie nerf the crap out of it until everyone is equally unhappy. I'm not bitter, just been playing since day one and there's a lot of better pvp games out there.
>>
>>321743218

That just depends who you're playing with. If you plan a noob-friendly run on the100 you'll get a pug just as bad as yourself.

Imo it's definitely worth the discount price, but it doesn't have the infinite content/pull something like WoW does, once you do the final raid there's little to do except grind the same stuff over and over again in hopes of better gear.

PvP is pretty fucking decent though, probably the best multiplayer shooter I've played on a console
>>
If you don't play for PvP, it can be okay. the PvP is literal trash, because they have no idea what theyre doing with balancing.
>>
Very enjoyable for a couple of weeks. Might pick it up for a weekend now and again when my mates want to play, but they never do.
>>
>>321743648
Well that means you either need 5 other friends playing it all online at the same time or you mess about with bungies lfg system which is rubbish.
I'm not saying it wasn't good once, I've spent maybe 600 hours on it. I'm just trying to spare OP all the disappointment we had to endure.
>>
>>321743828

Like I said, use the100.io , it's an absolute godsend for getting raidparties who aren't absolute shit (or if you want them to be shit just tell you want people with no prior experience)
>>
>>321742690
It's the tossiest of toss-ups. Some things are good, some things are bad, some good things are half bad and vise-versa. People will criticise everything you do because its not what they think is fun.
Theres a supposed large content drop in the spring that I'm betting will be custom games. Then E3 will come around and a sequel will be announced with no definitive information to follow it.

But its generally agreed that fuck Activision. Worst publishing company.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.