[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright so it's been over two months since release. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-11-15_00001.jpg (215 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15_00001.jpg
215 KB, 1920x1080
Alright so it's been over two months since release. What are the essential mods so far?
>>
>>321740942
unistall mod, everything else pales in comparison
>>
>>321741049
At least spell uninstall right if you're going to meme. Retard.
>>
>>321741306
no he means the mod that installs all other mods at once

unistall
>>
>>321741540
Wouldn't that lead to a ton of conflictions, though?
>>
You'll have to wait at least 2 years for some good mods to come out, like always
>>
>>321740942
The best mod is playing a better game. But I personally can't wait for the sex mods.
>>
In retrospect the kill your son or nuke Boston ending probably would have been slightly better than what we received
>>
>>321741998
>the kill your son or nuke Boston ending
Why do people keep saying this? I've yet to nuke Boston.
>>
just wait until the GECK
current mods are all too unstable
i have a bunch of undeletable unusable objects and beds and shit lying around my settlement because one of the updates to it broke it.
>>
>>321742128
Reread that post you irredeemable retard.
>>
>>321742128
its a fake spoiler people made up before the game was released

i guess some new yorker thought it up while naked and jerking off to a picture of eli manning because contextually it makes no sense to nuke the five people living in diamond city and the goodneighbor ghouls wouldve been unaffected by it.
>>
>>321742394
Or, the more likely scenario, someone got an early copy of the game and datamined the fuck out of it, saw the institute explosion ending, was retarded, and assumed it to be nuking boston.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.