[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Fire Emblem IF gud?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: FE_TwoBoxartsJapan.png (124 KB, 256x226) Image search: [Google]
FE_TwoBoxartsJapan.png
124 KB, 256x226
Is Fire Emblem IF gud?
>>
>>321739058
maybe
>>
probably not
>>
I'll judge it when I get it, but based on what I've heard it is indeed good. Birthright is said to be solid, but Conquest is getting lots of praise in comparision. I can't speak for the DLC.
>>
>>321739245
Basically:
>Birthright: Awakening-tier in difficulty, but with more interesting maps and more limited resources
>Conquest: Thracia and hard mode RD-tier in difficulty with no grinding allowed and much more limited resources. Really interesting maps.
>Invisible Kingdom: mix of the two with some weird map gimmicks. Every unit except 1 is available. Grinding allowed. Notably on Lunatic a lot of units are unusable.
The plot and writing is shit, but what else is new.
>>
Conquest is one of the best games in the series
Revelations is alright
Birthright is at least better than Awakening
>>
>>321739879
Wait, soif i want to try all 3 versions i have to buy all 3? What the fuck is this shit?
>>
is it true that conquest has a horrible story?

how horrible are we talking? compare it to either

>path of radiance
>fe7
>fe6
>sacred stones
>awakening
>>
>>321741797
You can try to get the Special Edition for all three on one cart, but you better be dedicated. If not, both of the major versions of the game are half off digitally if you own one of them.
>>
>>321739879
So basically you only get super easy or frustratingly hard difficulties? What's the point why can't they just make it challenging but fair?
>>
is the third choice about not killing every character existing from the other faction?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.